Assetto Corsa Console Update V1.03 coming
Kunos Simulazioni announced that Update v 1.03 for both the Assetto Corsa Xbox One and PS4 versions have been submitted for approval. This new patch will fix the reported screen tearing issues and should feature a smoother Framerate.
Furthermore, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players will be pleased to hear that with the update, the popular Black Cat County track, and the Maserati Levante S SUV will be made available for free.
What to expect from the Console update V1.03:
- Framerate will be smoother and screen tearing issues have been resolved.
- Players will be able to select their starting position in the race options screen.
- On launching Assetto Corsa, the game will recognize the device you are using, when selecting the ‘X’ (PlayStation 4) or ‘A’ (Xbox One) button in the start screen.
- Thrustmaster T80, T100, and TH8 shifter functionality have been improved.
- A new option which allows the player to set the visual steering lock to any degree is coming.
- 2 additional difficulty levels – ‘Very Easy’ and ‘Very Hard’.
- AI strengths have been re-balanced, in response to community feedback.
The Kunos development team will publish the full list of improvements, fixes, and features in due course.
|Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net – www.console.assettocorsa.net|