EC Sim Hardware PRO SW Basic Direct Drive Wheel Review
Most of you probably know the Direct Drive Pro steering wheels by popular brands such as Leo Bodnar, and SimXperience. Now YouTube’r FLOEB takes an in-depth look at an alternative system. The EC Sim Hardware PRO SW Basic Direct Drive Wheel.
While the review is performed in the French language, We decided it was still worth posting, as our English speaking audience will surely appreciate the detailed footage of the product.
With the PRO SW Basic Direct Drive Wheel, the Spanish EC Sim Hardware company has designed and developed a professional grade steering wheel system for drivers training and motorsport simulation enthusiasts. Thanks to the use of a very powerful motor and high-resolution encoder, the PRO SW can reproduce a 1:1 torque and feel of a real racing or rally car.
The EC Sim Hardware PRO SW Basic Wheel system is on sale for €1 499,00 / $1,648.60 / £1,257.06 excluding taxes.
PRO SW Basic Features:
- Professional grade steering wheel system
- Heavy duty metal manufacturing
- Direct feedback system
- DirectX technology
- High torque
- No belts or gearing systems
- Constant torque between 13 and 18 N.M
- 10000 encoder counts per revolution (16 Bit resolution)
- Configurable from 40 to 1080 Degrees
- Standalone control software for different configurations
- Dedicated control box with on / off switch and emergency stop
- PRO Shift specific connectivity
- PRO Handbrake specific connectivity
- High-quality mechanical components
- High-quality electronic components
- High-quality electric components
- Option to choose between touring and rally steering wheel types
- Compatible with all the motorsport simulation titles
- USB (Plug & Play) connection
|Official Webpage – ecsimhardware.com|