Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals LC Review by ISRTV
ISRTV’s John Sabol present the Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals LC review.
Back in August, John published his ‘first look’ preview video and now continues with a full review of Fanatec’s upcoming pedal set. Keep in mind that this review only applies to the CSL Elite Pedals set with a brake pedal load-cell.
The CSL Elite Series of products is aimed at the midrange market. Fanatec applied the technology of the ClubSport series and concentrated purely on performance and durability rather than fancy materials or a perfect finish. This should, in theory, deliver you the same functionality but at a lower price.
The full-metal Aluminium CSL Elite Pedal set is available as a standard two pedal unit, or can be purchased with an additional Brake pedal that is fitted with a load cell. The proprietary load cell is integrated directly into to the pedal arm and measures the pressure on the pedal arm itself.
Each pedal (throttle, brake, and clutch) are horizontally adjustable and can even be separately mounted onto a customized cockpit base. The new electronics feature potentiometer sensors with a metal gear on the throttle and clutch pedal arms featuring a 12bit resolution. The load cell brake comes features an ultra-precise 16bit resolution.
The Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base and Pedals are available for pre-order and are scheduled to ship to customers by the end of October 2016.
CSL Elite Pedals and CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit:
- Solid full metal construction
- Basic set comes with two pedals but with the optional Loadcell Kit you add a load cell brake and transform the former brake pedal into a clutch pedal.
- Great brake feeling even on the basic set as it comes with a strong metal spring and a PU foam damper/spring
- The load cell brake pedal is actually a big loadcell. The whole arm is the sensor and it measures the pedal pressure of up to 90kg. Of Course, you can adjust the brake force during gameplay.
- Travel and stiffness of the LC brake can be easily and quickly adjusted without the need of tools
- You can choose between 3 surfaces for your pedal plates. Blank metal, rubber or a sandpaper anti-skid patch
Fanatec shop links:
|Official Webpage – www.isrtv.com|