Gran Turismo Sport Demo Announced
With only two weeks on the countdown clock for the release of the Gran Turismo Sport title for the PlayStation 4, Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Polyphony Digital have announced that they will deploy a limited-time demo for the game. From October 9th through October 12th, a limited GT Sport 4-day demo will be available for download via the PlayStation Store.
The demo will give all PS4 owners the chance to explore the new Gran Turismo Sport features in Sport, Campaign, and Arcade mode. The demo also contains the much talked about Scapes Photography mode and Custom Livery Editor features. Interestingly, Demo players will be able to transfer any game progress and in-game credit (up to $1MM) to the full game when it launches on October 17.
Details about the limited demo
Participation Period – From October 9, 2017 (CEST) to October 12, 2017 at 17:00 (CEST)
How to participate
You can enjoy the limited-term demo by using the “Gran Turismo Sport Beta Version “, Which will be available on the PlayStation Store from October 7th.
Content during time-limited demo (some functions will be restricted)
- Sport mode
- Campaign mode
- Arcade mode
- Paint Editor
- Social Features
Arcade – 3 Tracks (Northern Isle, Dragon Trail, Colorado)
Sport Mode – Daily Races Only
Campaign Mode – School – 8 Events
Missions – Stage 1 and 6
Circuit Experience – 3 Tracks
- Daily Workout: One vehicle unlock for every 26 miles driven per day. 4 Day demo, 4 vehicles.
- Campaign Mode Missions Stage 1 completion – Group 4 vehicle
- Campaign Mode Missions Stage 6 completion – Group 6 vehicle
Elements transferable to full game (Details to be confirmed)
- Acquired cars (up to a limit)
- Currency + Experience Points
- Miles (up to a limit)
- Driver Profile including Sportsmanship + Driver Rating
- Online content, For example in the game divided photos and painting data are also expected to be transferred into the finished product.
- To participate in this limited-edition demo, a PlayStation®4 system and an internet connection are required.
- The online multiplayer mode can also be played without the PlayStation®Plus subscription.
- At times, playing is due to server maintenance may not be possible.
- information about maintenance and other messages can be found in the news in the game and on the official website www.gran-turismo.com.
Gran Turismo Sport will become available in North America on October 17. The Europe and Australia release are scheduled for October 18, while in Asia the release is set for October 19.
For more info, check out the official Gran Turismo Sport introduction/Pre-order page.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com