Kartkraft Beta In-Game Video Footage
It has been a while since we last heard of the often debated Kartkraft karting simulator project by Studio Black Delta. After the official Early Access announcement, things went very quiet.
Now a few leaked videos have surfaced on the web showing us some in-game beta footage of Kartkraft. We can check out a few laps of the KA100 kart at the Geelong Karting club, The X30 kart at PF International, and the Victoria Go Kart track.
Despite the lack of info, it is safe to say that Kartkraft looks promising, and will certainly appeal to Karting fans around the world.
KartKraft is a hyper-realistic kart racing game with real kart physics and laser scanned circuits. The game will become available for both the PC and Consoles. At launch, the KartKraft Early Access version will feature the following:
- 16 officially licensed kart chassis: Arrow, CRG, Deadly, Formula K, Monaco, OK1, Praga and Sodi Kart
- 4 kart classes: 45hp KZ2, 32hp X30, 22hp KA100, 13hp KA100 Restricted
- 4 laser scanned tracks: PFi, England | Geelong, Australia | Melbourne, Australia | Indoor Warehouse, Utah
- Chapter 1 of Career Mode
- Full driver and kart customization with officially licensed gear: Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Mir, Momo, OMP, Sparco
- Asynchronous PvP Challenges
- Time Trials
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com