Official Fanatec Car Livery Design Contest
Fanatec starts off 2018 with an exciting competition which gives you the opportunity to design an official Fanatec livery for the McLaren 650S GT3 and a Porsche 911 Cup cars.
All of the community members who enjoy being creative should get cracking because there are some fabulous prizes to be won. The contest-winning designs will be featured in Raceroom Racing Experience as official liveries for the title.
The winning Porsche design will be featured as artwork on the gift box of one of the new upcoming Fanatec products which will be released later this year.
But that’s not all. The winner of the McLaren livery design will win a new Fanatec McLaren GT3 steering wheel with ClubSport Quick Release while the winning designer of the Porsche livery will receive a surprise product.
Ed: The surprise product and gift box artwork mention, seems to indicate that a new Fanatec Porsche branded product is on the way.
Contest Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition ends on January 14th.
- Submit the livery of the McLaren 650S GT3 race car and /or the Porsche 911 Cup (2017 /2018) in the comments of the Fanatec Blog post. Make sure you post several views but not more than 4 pictures per car.
- The Fanatec logo and “F” signature can be downloaded in the download section. Please use either black on white or white on black.
- A third color is allowed but you need to choose either ClubSport red or Podium gold.
- You can use the following simulations to create the artwork: RaceRoom (preferred), Assetto Corsa, iRacing, or rFactor2.
- By posting your artwork you agree that Endor or any other community member can copy and/or use this design.
All other users are welcome to let Fanatec know what designs they like the most.
Fanatec Logo’s EPS Format
Fanatec Logo’s SVG Format
Official Webpage – www.fanatec.com