Project CARS 2 – Seven New VR Preview Videos
The HTC Vive Gameplay YouTube channel is on a roll. No less than seven gameplay videos were posted in the last 24 hours. We never said that quantity ruled quality, but yet it’s interesting to see some of the exciting Project CARS 2 content in action. Keep in mind that all content featured in these videos are a work in progress.
From top to bottom, the latest uploaded videos are showcasing in-game VR footage of:
- Production cars at Brands Hatch Indy
- 100cc Karts – Lemans International
- GTO class – Road America
- Group C – Hockenheimring Classic
- 1963 Indy Roadster – Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Indycar – Texas Motor Speedway
- Group 5 – Fuji Speedway
Project CARS 2 the ‘ultimate driver journey’ will become available September 22 – 2017 for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam OS.
- Licensed Cars: There are more than 170 licensed cars from the world’s most recognizable brands.
- Track Roster: More than 40 tracks including Daytona, LeMans, and the Mazda Raceway
- New Vehicle Types: Rallycross, IndyCars and Oval racers arrive in this year’s version.
- Visual Enhancements and Track Conditions: PC2 will support VR, 12K, 21:9 and triple-screen support. It will also feature a dynamic time of day, weather and new seasonal conditions
- esports Compatability: PC2 will also be esports-ready from launch. Full ranking ad broadcasting/streaming functionality
- Online Components: New online championships will help to augment the competitive scene.
- Gameplay Enhancements: LiveTrack 3.0 delivers dynamic surface conditions that impact vehicle performance, as well as track evolution. there’s also new bleeding-edge tire physics, improved AI, and gamepad controls.
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com