RaceRoom – McLaren 650S GT3 Available
Sector3 Studios is proud to announce that they have released the McLaren 650S GT3 for their RaceRoom Racing Experience title. With this release, Sector3 Studios adds another popular racing car to the already impressive GT3 cars line-up present in the Raceroom title. Furthermore, Sector3 also deployed a new update, featuring the usual fixes and improvements.
Furthermore, Sector3 also deployed a new update, featuring the usual fixes and improvements. Check out the full changelog below for more details.
The RaceRoom McLaren 650S GT3 is available at the RaceRoom store for €3.98. Newcomers to RaceRoom can opt to purchase the Premium Pack, featuring all content currently available in RaceRoom for €99.79.
McLaren 650S GT3
The 650S GT3 is the latest generation track-focused racer from McLaren, designed and optimized to compete in GT3 championships across the globe. Since its debut in 2015, the McLaren 650S GT3 has claimed multiple championships and race wins worldwide, becoming one of the most successful GT3 cars to date.
With a carbon fiber Monocell chassis and an award-winning 3.8-litre V8 Twin turbo engine at its heart, this evolution of the highly successful 12C GT3 improves on its elder in almost every aspect, from aerodynamics and drivability to safety and cooling. The result is a car with a huge presence and the versatility to be competitive on every type of circuit and in a variety of track conditions.
3.8L V8 Twin Turbo McLaren M838T
Mid engine configuration
Race power approx: 500 PS (approx)
Max torque approx: 500 Nm (approx)
Displacement: 3799 cc
Power/Weight ratio: 490 PS/T (approx)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 130L
Rear wheel drive
Six-speed sequential shift gearbox
Limited-slip differential with traction control
Gearshift system control: Steering wheel mounted paddle operation
Adjustable double wishbone suspension, Coil springs, Ohlins damper units, and anti roll bars front and rear
Front: 30-68 – 18” – Back: 32,5-70,5 – 18”
Road-Car Carbon Chassis
Weight: 1240 kg
Update 20-04-2017 Changelog:
- Fixed the wrong color of delta and lap-time on some of the new data displays.
- Fixed an issue where Low Fuel warning on data display screen wasn’t going away.
- Fixed an issue on cars with new data displays where the compact HUD rev lights had issues when not using cockpit cam.
- Enabled tire temperature even when tire wear is disabled.
- Added speed limited rev-light blinking to old data displays.
- Citroen data display had a typo in “Brake balance”
- Fixed issue with displays sometimes showing data for the wrong car when “show opponent cockpits” was enabled.
- Various other fixes and tweaks to existing displays.
- Fixed yellow flag appearing during private Qualifying.
- Fixed White flag appearing in MP Qualifying session that used rolling start.
- Fixed an issue in a race with additional lap, the checkered flag was showing when timer reached zero and at end of additional lap.
- Fixed an issue where an illegal overtake under yellow followed by a retirement of the overtaken car would result in the impossibility to give the position back
- Fixed an issue where checkered flag did not appear for final lap in MP server with flag rules enabled.
- Time allowed to give a position back after an illegal overtake increased from 15 to 30 seconds
- Yellow flag now triggers for cars at 20% of their predicted speed ( was 10% )
- White flag trigger now requires a car to be 70 kph under its predicted speed (was 30) The other trigger condition remains at 40% of its predicted speed.Fixed 2 Race Format only saving the replay of the second race.
- Fixed Multiple Race format giving overall results that did not count points.
- Re-enabled allowing turning shadow split off after some potential issues reported with AMD Crossfire.
- Possible fix for the issue where some players, depending on setup had their input frozen.
- Added some logging when initializing texture and setting video mode.
- Added a new startup argument for disabling TrackIR. -disableTrackIR can now be added in Steam Launch Options.
- Slow down penalty throttle limitation doesn’t get activated immediately anymore, but waits until the player applies some brake. This also fixes occurrences of penalties triggering heavy lift oversteer on FWD cars.
- Added handling for more JOIN_FAIL messages so error messages are more specific.
- Fixed so join request timeouts are correctly reported as a timeout instead of generic lost connection message.
- Added some fixes when on occasion, connections were not dropping when leaving sessions.
- Changed so the client doesn’t respond to ping requests unless connected or trying to join.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics & AI:
- Citroen WTCC 2016 has received a slight increase in engine torque at low to med rpm.
- Audi TT cup cars have a new display
- Audi DTM 2016 finally has its new display
Backend & Portal:
- Fixed top Leaderboard banner in competitions not scaling properly.
- Fixed a minor alignment issue with VIP drivers description box in Portal.
- Fixed exit “x” button on partner page section clipping with the page and looking out of place.
- Fixed facebook section in partner page overlapping with top banner.
- Some fixes to the redeem pop up in the portal.
- Fixed error 13 some players were receiving after exciting WTCC championship round 1.
- Fixed so players from the USA and Canada get USD as default currency instead of the global default EUR.
Official Webpage – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com