rFactor 2 – Enduracers Flat6 Series V4.0 Released
The EnduRacers Modding Team and the Gentlemen Racers have released Version 4.0 of their popular Flat6 Series mod for rFactor 2.
The Flat6 Series mod V4.0 update brings us a complete graphics overhaul, including new DX11 body shaders, updated headlights, blurred rims, and the recently added rFactor 2 rain features including the animated windscreen wiper. All the cars also received an extensive physics update, and now make use of the CPM tire technology. Enduracers informs the Flat6 Series users that the default has also been altered.
The original standalone Flat6 Series mod was the first Enduracers project for rFactor 2. Basically, the mod is an improved version of their very popular rFactor 1 Enduracers Flat6 pack. Enduracers made use of all the rFactor 2 features such as an animated driver, chassis flex, deformable tires, advanced physics and rf2 shaders. The Flat6 physics were created with the help of real-world racing teams and drivers. The mod also includes 50 colorful liveries representing a collection of famous Porsche paint schemes that were raced between 2010 and 2013.
- GRAPHICS: Updated bodywork shader to DX11 technology
- GRAPHICS: Updated headlights rendering.
- GRAPHICS: Added rain rendering technology for bodywork.
- GRAPHICS: Added rain rendering technology for windshield and windows.
- GRAPHICS: Added animated wiper.
- GRAPHICS: Added blurred rims (for all types).
- PHYSICS: Integration of CPM tires (Slick & Rain, around 90°C usage temperature for Slicks) adapted from S397 reference tires.
- PHYSICS: Inertia adjusted (based on inertia used by S397).
- PHYSICS: Suspension geometry adjusted (to fix the FFB blank in the center of the steering wheel).
- PHYSICS: Aero minor adjustments.
- PHYSICS: Brakes power/settings adjusted (now you can adjust brake pressure like S397 cars).
- PHYSICS: Steering ratio adjusted (done like S397 cars).
- PHYSICS: Antiroll bars value adjusted (to be aligned to the rFactor2 S397 physics directives).
- PHYSICS: FFB power adjusted (FFB Upgrades removed, use FFB Multiplier in-game to adjust if needed).
- PHYSICS: Fuel Tank position adjusted (to match to *ForceDistrib S397 mechanisms).
- PHYSICS: Tire wear curves adjusted.
- PHYSICS: Default setup adjusted.
- PHYSICS: AI performance adjusted.
- PHYSICS: Cockpit position adjusted (compliant with flat screen & VR).
- PHYSICS: Seat front maximum position value adjusted for triple screens users.
- PHYSICS: Upgrade autoblip removed (the real car don’t have autoblip).
Official Webpage – www.enduracers.com