In 2021, the Danish Asetek company ventured into the growing gaming market for sim racing hardware and software, introducing its Invicta Sim Racing Pedals. Invicta is the Latin word for ’undefeated’ or ’unconquered’. A nice choice of name indeed.
The Invicta Sim Racing Pedals will initially become available as a throttle and brake pedal kit, and an optional add-on clutch pedal, along with custom-made RaceHub software that will let you quickly calibrate and fine-tune the pedal settings. The Invicta pedal base with integrated heel stop features a cool RGB LED strip that lets you customize the colors or completely turn it off.
In the latest Asetek Sim Sports promo videos, founder and CEO André Sloth Eriksen talks about some of the thoughts and design decisions behind the Invicta pedals and introduces the alpha version of the RaceHub software suite.
The Invicta pedals will be available for purchase in Q4 2021 with pricing to be revealed later this year.
In addition to the Invicta pedals, Asetek will also offer replaceable pedal plates suitable for users racing without shoes. In the near future, Asetek is also planning to release wheelbases, steering wheels, shifters, and other end-user customization options.
I will keep you posted when more details become available.
- Unique Twin Hydraulic Opposing Rapid Pistons (T.H.O.R.P) brake system design (Patent pending) – designed to give the ultimate immersion, with the feel of a real race car – while also looking super sleek on your rig!
- Brake pedal hardness can be adjusted from a soft arcade feeling with extended travel to formula car mode hard pedal with minimal travel and the true car feeling
- RaceHub software that makes every task a breeze. Whether it is configuring your clutch bite point, calibrating dead zones, customizing throttle curves, or updating firmware – expect an experience that will revolutionize what sim racing can be
- Tried and tested for hundreds of hours by real-world drivers (Formula and GT) and sim racing pros. Lifetime tested in automated mechanical rigs for over a million activations
- Clutch designed to provide a proper physical bite point
- Highly adjustable to help you channel your inner racecar driver
- User-replaceable pedal plates. Launching with plates for ultimate grip with more options to be available later, including sock-friendly versions
Official Webpages – www.asetek.com/simsports
Asetek (ASTK.OL), a global leader in mechatronic innovation, is a Danish garage-to-stock-exchange success story. Founded in 2000, Asetek established its innovative position as the leading OEM developer and producer of the all-in-one liquid cooler for all major PC & Enthusiast gaming brands. In 2013, Asetek went public while expanding into energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly cooling solutions for data centers. In 2021, Asetek is introducing its line of products for next-level immersive SimSports gaming experiences. Asetek is headquartered in Denmark and has operations in China, Taiwan , and the United States.