Electronic Arts (EA) and Codemasters have released a new update for F1 2021, the official game of the 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship.
Patch V1.10 includes a good number of fixes and improvements and adds the Portugueze Portimao circuit to the tracklist. The Italian Imola circuit is scheduled for an October release, while the Saudi Arabian Jeddah street circuit is planned to become available in November.
Furthermore, the F1 2021 vehicle performance is updated to better reflect the performance of the real-world F1 cars. In October, A new patch will also update the visuals to bring the cars up to date.
Check out the full changelog below.
Official Website – www.formula1-game.com
Patch 1.10 Changelog:
- Portimao has been added to the available tracks in all modes
- F1 2021 vehicle performance has been brought more in-line with the real season. All F1 Time Trial leaderboards have been reset as a result of this change.
- Aston Martin safety car has been added to tracks where it is used in the real season
- Fixed a crash when watching highlights or replays on Xbox Series consoles
- Various improvements to Xbox multiplayer connections
- Addressed an issue where the race could end after the first lap in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where the MFD could pop up when tyre wear reached 20% increments
- Addressed an issue where users could not enter the pits with heavily worn engine components while using steering assist
- Race strategy practice programme is now locked to standard fuel mode to bring this in line with race regulations
- Addressed an issue when adjusting HDR peak nit, it would not show a change on the images
- Fixed a crash quitting to the front end after negotiating a contract in two-player Career
- Fixed a crash when viewing standings after retiring from a league
- Dazzle camo helmet now displays correctly
- Fixed a crash when renegotiating with their current team after a reboot in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where ERS toggle input could not be recognised
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes