Finnish e-sport, and professional simulation racing hardware manufacturer, Simucube, and the US-based Gomez Sim Industries have partnered up to release a Limited Edition GSI x Simucube Formula Pro Elite wheel rim.
The wheel features brand-new aluminum shifters and clutch paddles designed by Simucube along with a built-in Simucube hub extension and Simucube wheel side quick release.
The Limited Edition GSI x Simucube Formula Pro Elite will be available on December 1st for €1783.81 Incl VAT + Shipping. Keep in mind that only 250 units will be sold.
- Simucube hub extension with wheel side Simucube Quick Release
- Simucube designed aluminum shifter and clutch paddles
- GSI “CEMS” aluminum magnetic shifters
- GSI “HSE” dual clutches
- 5 rotary encoders with push button functionality
- 5mm thick carbon fiber face plate
- 6061 aluminum/components / no plastics
- 70mm threaded bolt pitch pattern
- Connection via GSI coiled USB cable
- 7-way multi “Funky” switch
- 10 momentary push buttons
- High-resolution USB LCD touchscreen display
- Direct-injection silicone handles
- Extra label sheets
- GSI “Spec 3” coiled cable
- 310mm wheel diameter
- GSI Coiled Cable → Powered USB Hub → PC
- GSI Coiled Cable → Active USB Repeater → PC
Official Webpages – www.simucube.com – gomezsimindustries.com