Sector3 Studios deployed a new 3 GB update for RaceRoom Racing Experience including a number of fixes, tweaks, and improvements.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
Update details 0.9.3.019:
Download size = 3 GB
Client version = 0.9.3.019
Client BuildID = 7190019
Dedi version = 76.0.1320
Dedi BuildID = 7184930
- DTM 2020 – Cleared leaderboard laptimes following DRS modifications
- DTM 1992 – Added spark emitters
- Hillclimb Icons – Added spark emitters
- Multiplayer – Fixed a case where the client side could sometimes fail to transition to next session
- Multiplayer – Fixed an issue in spectator mode where switching from one camera group to another would fail and switch focus to the car that first joined the server
- Electric Engines – Fixed battery consumption issues as well as some negative torque outputs in certain situations
- HUD – Improvement on projection of nametags above opponent cars, their flickering and their relative position when using non default field of view settings.
- Standing Start – Removed a high tolerance to vehicle movement prior to a standing start that would result in no penalty handed to players jumping the start by a couple meters.
- Bilster Berg – Changed material properties of curbs
- Brands Hatch – Fixed a curb at the exit of turn 1 that could damage suspensions
- Chang ( Buriram ) – AI improvements
- Macau – AI improvements
- Ningbo – AI improvements
- Spa-Francorchamps – AI improvements around the pit entrance of the GP layout
- Zandvoort – Fixed a hole spotted near a rescue vehicle that could see cars falling through the world
- Zhejiang – Fixed a hole spotted in a remote location that could see cars falling through the world