Inside Sim Racing reviews the Total Spanish Simulator Logitech G27 Brake Mod.
There are many brake mods out there, ranging from simple rubber enhancers up and to fully adjustable hydraulic units.
Shaun and Darin of Inside Sim Racing checked out the Total Spanish Simulator Brake Mod for the widely used Logitech G27 pedals.
The TSS brake mod is a hydraulic brake pedal mod that will measure the force delivered from your foot using a Load Cell, instead of the mostly used common potentiometer.
Inside Sim Racing also provided a tutorial video for those who want to disassemble their Logitech Pedal Set.
Total Spanish Simulator Logitech G27 Brake Mod:
- Hydraulic Mod Brake to G25/G27 brake that is fully adjustable.
- Allows you to adjust the spring rate, and initial force for on and off throttle.
- Fully adjustable pressure sensor.
- Tested in Iracing, Rfactor 1&2, AC, NKPRO, RBR, GTR2, Project Cars, etc….
- Compatible with the PlayStation 3.
|Official Webpage – http://www.isrtv.com