rFactor 2 – Zandvoort 2017 Track Released
Ever since rFactor 2 is run under the STUDIO 397 flag, we can only applaud the work done, and progress made on what we can still call one of the best-known sim racing platforms. Once more STUDIO 397 is proud to announce yet another car model coming to the rFactor 2 portfolio of officially licensed cars. The mighty Bentley Continental GT3 will be the second car in their upcoming GT3 pack joining the McLaren 650S GT3.
As many of the industry-leading developers, STUDIO 397 is present at this year’s edition of the Sim Racing Expo at the German Nürburgring circuit. Visitors are invited to try out a preview of the upcoming Bentley Continental GT3 for rFactor2.
For those of us at home, STUDIO 397 shared three stunning screenshots showing the (WIP) 2017 Bentley Continental GT3 in action on the virtual track.
Bentley Motorsport has contested more than 90 top-level GT races around the world in 2016, as both its works and customer team programs expanded. In 2017, the Bentley Continental GT3 successfully competes in a variety of international GT series around the world, including Australia, Europe, North America and Asia.
2017 Bentley Continental GT3 Specs:
- Engine – 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8, repositioned to the rear of the engine bay, Motorsport engine management system
- Max Power – Up to 600 bhp unrestricted
- Oil System – Dry sump
- Transmission – Rear wheel drive, Xtrac six-speed sequential transaxle gearbox, racing clutch, steering wheel mounted paddle operated pneumatic gear shift
- Drivetrain – Carbon fiber propshaft, limited slip differential
- Suspension – Double wishbone suspension front and rear, four-way adjustable racing dampers
- Steering – Hydraulic power-assisted steering
- Brakes – Ventilated iron disc brakes front and rear, six-piston front calipers, four-piston rear calipers, driver-adjustable brake bias
- Safety – FIA-specification steel roll cage, Sparco six-point FIA safety harness, onboard fire extinguisher, onboard pneumatic jack system
- Fuel – System FIA-specification racing fuel cell
- Oil – Mobil 1™ synthetic motor oil
- Electronics – Race-specification ABS and traction control. Lightweight race battery
- Wheels – OZ Racing 18” x 13” rims
- Tyres – 310 / 710 R18
- Aerodynamics – Carbon fiber front splitter, rear wing and body panels. Lightweight, aerodynamically-optimised bumpers, bonnet, sills, and fenders
- Length – 4950 mm
- Width – 2030 mm
- Height – 1350 mm
- Weight – <1300 kg
Official Webpage – www.studio-397.com