Publisher Nacon and developer RaceWard Studio have released the 2023 TT Races Roster DLC for TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 3. This new DLC contains an update to include riders and motorbikes participating in the June TT 2023 Supersport and Superbike categories.
The DLC Contains:
- 43 updated riders
- 12 new riders:
- Michael Dunlop
- Dean Harrison
- Peter Hickman
- Conor Cummins
- Gary Johnson
- Ian Hutchinson
- Davey Todd
- James Hillier
- Jamie Coward
- Nathan Heckles
- Mark Purslow
- New liveries and sponsor decals for all 12 riders
- New career mode content, including new challenges and rewards
- New multiplayer features, including new team racing modes
The (PC Digital Download) 2023 TT Races Roster DLC is available via Steam for €14.99. Owners of the Racing Fan Edition will receive the DLC for free.
Furthermore, RaceWard Studio deployed a new small update for TTIOM3.
- Support for the “2023 TT Races Roster” add-on.
- New time trial mode.
- Fixed an audio bug that could lead to sound disappearing completely and eventually to the game crashing.
TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 3 is available for the PC (Steam), PlayStation4, PlayStation5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
Official Webpages – racewardstudio.com – iomttthegame.com