Back in June, the Chinese Moza Racing brand introduced no less than 3 new high-end, yet affordable Sim Racing products, in the form of the MOZA CS Steering Wheel, MOZA CM Digital Dash, and the MOZA SRP Pedals.
Now Moza is back with a brand new Formula-style wheel rim. The MOZA FSR Formula Wheel is a 280 mm sim wheel designed for maximum immersion and ultimate racing experience.
The rim is built up around a CNC machined aviation-grade aluminum housing and a sturdy frame made of 5mm high-strength carbon fiber, fitted with perforated leather grips. The wheel houses a 4.3-inch digital dash with 800*480 resolution, 10 high-brightness RGB LEDs, 10 Backlit push-buttons, 5 rotary knobs. 2 thumb switches, and 2 Analog Joysticks.
The rear of the rim houses a set of 3mm thick magnetic shifter paddles, dual-clutch paddles, and MOZA’s own quick-release system.
The MOZA FSR formula wheel is compatible with all wheelbases in the MOZA RACING ecosystem and can be used with wheelbases of other brands by connecting to the PC directly via the USB hub.
The wheel is available via Moza’s official website for $649.00 + shipping.
- 280mm Formula Wheel, Built for Ultimate Racing
- 4.3-inch Built-in Digital Dash
- 15 Dash UI Interfaces
- Perforated Leather Grips
- Toray Carbon Fiber Frame and Paddles
- Aviation-grade Aluminum Housing
- Carbon Fiber Magnetic Dual Clutch Paddles
- Customized Quick Release
- Customizable RGB RPM and Shift Indicator
- Direct Connection to PC via USB Hub
- Optimized, Ergonomical Design
- 10 Programmable Backlit Mechanical Keys
- 5 Band Switches, 2 Thumb Knobs, and Analog Joysticks
- Standard Warranty – 12 months
Official Webpage – mozaracing.com