We already took a quick look at the Alien Gaming pedals bundle. Now AussieStig presents his in-depth review of the Alien “Racing edition” Sim Pedals.
AssieStig goes through the process of unboxing, taking a detailed look at each pedal, assembling, installing, and adjusting the pedals on his Playseat / D-BOX test rig. Then moving on to a Talk & Drive session and ultimately his final thoughts on these Sim Alien pedals.
As a bonus, AussieStig takes the mighty Mercedes Sauber Group C car for a spin at the Kyalami circuit.
The Alien “Racing” pedal bundle is available via the official website for €619,00 + shipping. Alien pedals come with a 1-year warranty and provide pedal servicing and customer support in case of malfunctions.
Included in the box:
- Throttle pedal
- Brake pedal
- Clutch pedal
- 5mm Baseplate with 10 mounting holes (see product page for details)
- 2mm Heel rest (see product page for more information)
- Long throttle pedal face
- Stiffer throttle spring
- Stiffer brake spring
- Stiffer clutch spring
- 3 custom soft polyurethane bushings (preinstalled)
- 3 custom medium polyurethane bushings
- 3 custom hard polyurethane bushings
- 2m USB cable
- 0.5m Jack-Jack cable (2pcs)
- Bolts, Washers, and nuts
- Tools for adjustments
- Small and big Alien badges for better luck
Official Webpage – simracing-alien.com