Kunos Simulazioni released the Early Access 0.4 update for Assetto Corsa.
As reported yesterday, lots of fans will be massively pleased with the content added to the platform. First of all, the Simulator now contains one of the most iconic supercars ever build. The Ferrari F40.
To make the Ferrari fest complete they also added the 599XX Evoluzione. This Gentleman racers dream car, is known for its awesome looks, sound, and electronics that make the car drivable for the lesser gods.
On the pure racing side of things, BMW is represented with two new models. The classic BMW M3 E30 Group A, and the contemporary BMW Z4 GT3 . Track wise we can now race on the Italien Autodromo di Monza, witch needs no introduction. The second track added is a fictional 1000m and 400m Drag strip. As with the previous updates, once more we get a new showroom environment. The update further more contains plenty of fixes and modifications. One interesting and long awaited fix for the track cameras on triple screen systems. Now we can enjoy the thrill of triple screen replays.
On Steam the Holiday Sales promo also features Assetto Corsa. Here is your chance to get a 25% discount. That makes a price of 26,24€. So what are you waiting for…
Get it at http://store.steampowered.com/app/244210/
Changelog Early Access 0.4
- – New car BMW M3 E30 Group A
- – New car BMW Z4 GT3
- – New car Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
- – New car Ferrari F40
- – New track
- – New bonus track Drag race 1000m and 400m
- – Upgrade Ferrari 458 S3
- – Upgrade Ferrari F40 S3
- – Modifications on fuel consume of cars with turbo engines
- – Modifications on the engine rev limiter of BMW M3 E92 Drift
- – Modifications on Tatuus FA01 setup packer range
- – New Special Events Mode with medals and achievements implemented
- – Shared memory struct updated
- – Drag Race mode implemented
- – Camera on board :: resets far plane
- – Replay :: fixed leaderboard app in replay mode
- – Fixed triple screen change gear animations going too fast
- – Improved all change gear animations
- – Screen capture (F8) allows to select screenshot between PNG,JPG,BMP
- – Time Attack checkpoints hidden in replays
- – Mouse steering implemented
- – Fixed Triple Screen in Track cameras (F3)
- – Fixed large replay loading
- – Camera Random (F2) improvements
- – Fixed Tyre Tester app in replay mod
|Official Webpage – http://www.assettocorsa.net|