Assetto Corsa Competizione – GT4 Pack DLC & Update Released On Xbox One And PS4
Kunos Simulazioni released the GT4 Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione on the Xbox One and Playstation 4 consoles.
Together with the GT4 Pack DLC, Kunos Simulazioni also deployed a new update including a healthy list of fixes, and improvements. Check out the full changelog below for more info.
The GT4 class is an amazing racing category, and although most of the time it is dedicated to amateur drivers, it often acts as a starting point for a driver’s career in a GT racing environment. These vehicles are incredibly exciting to drive due to the equalization of performance across the board. Driver skills are key to succeeding.
The GT4 Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione brings you 11 new cars from the official GT4 European Series from SRO Motorsports Group.
The DLC includes the following cars:
- Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
- BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new livery)
- KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
- Maserati MC GT4 (1 new livery)
- McLaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
- Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)
The GT4 vehicle category will be fully integrated into Assetto Corsa Competizione for the DLC owners:
- Championship Mode: GT4 Season available
- Multiplayer: the relative game update allows players to assign their vehicle to default category slots. So it will be possible to have a preferred vehicle for GT3 only races, one for the mixed class racing, one for GT4 racing, one for Cup, and one for SuperTrofeo. This allows everyone to have their preferred racing car and livery selected prior to Quick Join matchmaking and entering Competition Servers.
- Minor localization changes throughout the title
- The title will no longer crash with an account having a large number of friends
- Fixed an unresponsive state caused by switching accounts during a special event
- Fixed a crash that occurs once the user launches the title after switching languages
- Fixed a crash when switching game mode rapidly within single player
- Crash fixed for being stuck on a loading screen within single player
- Smooth Flow Trophy will now unlock correctly
- Force Feedback fixes to prevent a crash with Thrustmaster Wheels
- Throttle fixes for Thrustmaster series of wheels
- Thrustmaster T150 force feedback increased
- Default controls added and updated for a series of Thrustmaster wheels
- Calibration done on a series of Thrustmaster wheels
- Fixed an issue Logitech G923 max steering lock showing inconsistent values
- Adjusted force feedback for the Logitech series of wheels when hot-plugging
- Force feedback changes to the Logitech G923
- Clubsport V3 pedals will no longer vibrate when the title is paused
- Clubsport V3 pedals rumble increased
- Fixed controls being locked at the beginning of some events
- Fixed duplicated L3 and R3 wheel bindings with some wheel peripherals
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione