Assetto Corsa Competizione – GT4 Pack DLC & Update V1.5 Released
Kunos Simulazioni released the GT4 Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione on Windows PC via Steam for €19.99. The Xbox One and Playstation 4 console versions will become available in the fall of 2020.
Together with the GT4 Pack DLC, Kunos Simulazioni also deployed Update V1.5 for Assetto Corsa Competizione, including a healthy list of new features, fixes, and improvements. Check out the full changelog below for more info.
The GT4 Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione brings you 11 new cars from the official GT4 European Series from SRO Motorsports Group.
The GT4 class is an amazing racing category, and although most of the time it is dedicated to amateur drivers, it often acts as a starting point for a driver’s career in a GT racing environment. These vehicles are incredibly exciting to drive due to the equalization of performance across the board. Driver skills are key to succeeding.
The DLC includes the following cars and relative liveries:
- Alpine A110 GT4 – (7 new liveries)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4 – (7 new liveries)
- Audi R8 LMS GT4 – (4 new liveries)
- BMW M4 GT4 – (8 new liveries)
- Chevrolet Camaro – GT4R (2 new liveries)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 – (1 new livery)
- KTM X-Bow GT4 – (3 new liveries)
- Maserati MC GT4 – (1 new livery)
- Mclaren 570S GT4 – (5 new liveries)
- Mercedes AMG GT4 – (10 new liveries)
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport – (4 new liveries)
The GT4 vehicle category will be fully integrated into Assetto Corsa Competizione for the DLC owners:
- Championship Mode: GT4 Season available
- Multiplayer: the relative game update allows players to assign their vehicle to default category slots. So it will be possible to have a preferred vehicle for GT3 only races, one for the mixed class racing, one for GT4 racing, one for Cup, and one for SuperTrofeo. This allows everyone to have their preferred racing car and livery selected prior to Quick Join matchmaking and entering Competition Servers.
- GT4 European Series DLC (2019 season) now available for purchase with:
Alpine A110 GT4
Aston Martin Vantage V8 GT4
Audi R8 LMS GT4
BMW M4 GT4
Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
Ginetta G55 GT4
KTM X-Bow GT4
Maserati Granturismo MC GT4
McLaren 570S GT4
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport
- Official 2019 GT4 European Series liveries and bonus presentation liveries for select models.
- Additional bonus GT World Challenge Europe 2020 liveries.
- Added GT4 Season menu (DLC).
- Added GT4 Sprint Race game mode: 1-hour race duration, mandatory driver swap in pit window, no tyre change, or refueling allowed (DLC).
- Added GT4 2019 championship season and custom championship season (DLC).
- Fixed a bug where saving the game while the car was facing the wrong way would DQ the player when loading the session.
- hanged references in the penalty system to allow different track limit thresholds for different car groups in mixed races.
- Potential fix to the pit exit trigger fail and subsequent issue with pit limiter getting stuck and stint times not restarting properly when the player had the first box.
- Fixed an inconsistency in the lower threshold of the automatic wiper assist.
- Dash display opacity slider added in View Settings.
- Short name (abbreviation shown on Lumirank display) now editable in the driver UI menu.
- Car classes marked on RT and leaderboard items on the HUD in mixed races.
- Class indicator added to Broadcast HUD. Broadcast MFD now contains split GT3/GT4 standings in mixed races (long press Insert hides & re-evaluates if race is multiclass or not during the race).
- Class indicator added to MP timetables.
- GT4 cars grouped in MP car selection.- “Sticky” HUD. layer remains visible when hiding HUD via a long press.
- Updated realtime leaderboard widget time gap logic to support mixed classes.
- Fixed controller navigation for the color selector in the driver editor page.
- Fixed a bug with control-hijacking by hidden widgets.
- Dash widget size now respects low aspect ratio resolutions.
- Showroom widgets to not consume mouse events while the camera is being controlled.
- Fixed temporary mouse pointer invisibility when the intro session is set to skip.
- Pit rule summary widget added to the garage screen.
- Server statistics widget added to the garage screen.
- Driver swap widget added to the garage screen (when applicable).
- “Drive” button now pulsates on the garage screen during the countdown.
- Updated track map widget and interactive track map widget added to the garage screen.
- Clicking on the markers changes focused car, clicking outside changes marker between position and racing number.
Indicates cars triggering a yellow flag.
Indicates cars on an invalid lap in Qualifying sessions (cyan marker).
Full track map widget now available on the Broadcast HUD and the Replay HUD.
HUD track map now has zoomed-in and full map option in HUD settings.
- Added track map HUD page (cycle F2) as a secondary broadcast page with a focus on the track map.
- Fix to only one car model being available for custom cars after adding the first one.
- The server name is now shown for saved replays.
- Fixed weather widget timing out on Broadcast HUD.
- The weather forecast now shows the current weather.
- Weather forecast rainfall icons now show an indication of increasing/decreasing rainfall (+/-) when both forecast stages prompt the same icon.
- Fixed missing mouse pointer with Cinema HUD open.
- Fixed erroneously exposed tyre set selector for wet tyres when switching between compounds and when loading a setup after session transition.
- Fixed an issue with the setup strategy selector that would jump to the end of the list of strategies after session transition.
- Change in the management of controller devices, to use instance IDs instead of on product ID.
Allows the use of multiple instances of the same controller device model, such as button boxes.
- Fixed Frequency setting not loading correctly after being set in the UI.
- Disconnected devices will no longer be deleted from controls.json but will be marked as disconnected (red-colored device name in configuration screen).
- Controls configuration can now be reloaded to detect re-connected devices without the need to restart the game.
- Refresh/reload and undo buttons added to the controls page.
- Default keyboard binding for “downshift” reassigned to “X” in order to avoid a clash with basic Windows function hotkeys.
- Fixed FFB controller order dependency, now the steering device automatically gets FFB assigned.
- Potential fix to lack of FFB for certain devices upon first install or control settings reset.
- Controller presets for Simucube and Simucube 2 wheelbases.
- Added new rumble effects and adjusted existing ones for XInput gamepads.
- Server: added server-side car group restrictions: GT3, ST, Cup, GT4, FreeForAll.
- Client: server car group displayed in the server list.
- MP car selection page automatically pre-selects car based on eligibility.
NOTE: DLC ownership is not required to join mixed-class servers and see opponent cars.
- Quickjoin always respects the car group that is currently selected.
- CP servers are in Mixed mode and use the Primary car.
- Client: server list now will not refresh upon returning from car selection/advanced menu.
- Client: fixed an issue with failed race starts when clients entering an invalid state would not be re-evaluated as valid even after regaining position.
- Client: fixed a crash that would occur when the client joined during the start of the formation phase.
- Client: fixed an issue where clients joining during the preparation/countdown phase would be sent up to the top of the grid by the formation widget and erroneously start from pole.
- Client: fixed a potential client crash when using maximum tyre set rule in driver swap scenarios.
- Client: fixed unreliable grain/blister/flat-spot data transfer in swap scenarios when reusing old tyresets while also swapping driver.
- Server: client reject during the post-qualifying phase now made global to prevent erroneous spawning.
In an open-race server, clients may still join after the post-qualifying phase, either during the race countdown phase, during the formation lap or after the race start.
- Server: Fixed a rare server issue that would skip to the end of the race session when all clients entered into an invalid state at the same time during the formation phase.
- Server: added “isLockedPrepPhase” setting (settings.json) to prevent clients who did not take part in qualifying from joining during the preparation/countdown phase.
- CP: fixed client rejection with “server full” message with successful registration.
- Fixed tyre pressure reset on used tyres when pitting without tyre change.
- Motec control channels frequency upped to 60Hz.
- Fixed Motec channel drift when comparing lap times.
- Kerb, slip, G-force, and ABS vibrations added to physics API.
- EBB (active electronic brake bias) feature activated and implemented.
- Torque vectoring differential activated and implemented.
- Pirelli DH and DW tyre model implementation, all dimensions required, and used for GT4 European Series cars.
- Updated and improved the implementation of caster physics (also affects visual appearance).
- Porsche 991II GT3 Cup tyre model update and fine-tuning.
- Porsche 991II GT3 Cup updated spring rates and bumpstops as per endurance homologation.
- Sparks performance optimization and probability filtering tweaks.
- Backfire performance optimization.
- Optimization of light emitters at Nurburgring to help reduce stutters.
- Fixed car dirt visuals getting reset after certain periods in Multiplayer sessions.
- Various car LOD fixes.
- Tweaked curbs and astroturf volume in onboard cameras.
- Better organization in the sample reference structure.
- Better audio feedback for brake temperature and wear level.
- General fine-tuning.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione