Assetto Corsa Competizione – Hotfix v 0.4.2 Deployed
Kunos Simulazioni deployed hotfix V0.4.2 for the Assetto Corsa Competizione early access version. This hotfix contains a list of important fixes and improvements.
The current Assetto Corsa Competizione early access version is available via the Steam platform for €34,99. The next part of the Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access version is scheduled for December 12, 2018. For more details, check out the official ACC release chart.
ACC V0.3.5 Changelog
- – Fixed AI pit strategy when restarting the session
- – Fixed transmission whine not audible in cockpit views
- – Tweaked transmission whine for Lamborghini Huracàn GT3
- – Improved reverberation for Nurburgring pit alarms
- – Tweaked tire puncture sound
- – Fixed some surfaces sounds not audible driving in reverse
- – Added end race simulation for the car who are not able to cross the line during Post session time
- – Fixed team strategy timing issues in next sessions
- – Fixed final standing bug with lapped cars
- – Fixed various softlock issues with rapidly going in and out of the options menus
- – Fixed enter not working as default selector button in the for control assignment screen
- – Fixed control assignment popup not being closeable with Esc
- – Fixed softlock going in and out of the meteo, realism, assists screens
- – Track selection is now persistent in all single player game modes
- – Fixed camera when opening the replay twice in a row from the menu
- – Fixed car state during replay
- – Text keyboard input in VR (“Save” and “Rename” in Car Setup and Controller Setup, and “Server search by name” in the Multiplayer page)
- – Fixed some possible multiplayer crashes
- – Fixed a crash in VR when skipping Race 1 in a Race Weekend
- – Fixed incorrect flashing light when opponent visibility is not set to ALL
- – Fixed possible crash entering the game
- – Fixed wrong start resolution/mode in some cases
- – Fixed hotstint length not setting properly
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the Officially licensed Racing Simulator of the Blancpain GT Series by SRO. The game features the official drivers, teams, cars, and circuits of the worlds premier GT3 championship.
The ACC racing simulator is featuring an extraordinary level of simulation quality that allows players to experience the unique atmosphere of this GT3 Series, players can compete against official drivers, teams, cars, and circuits with the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Taking full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, Assetto Corsa Competizione will ensure the highest quality rendering with photorealistic weather conditions and graphics to reach a new standard in driving realism and immersion racing. Players will experience high-speed torque as they get behind the wheel of luxurious speedsters including Ferrari’s, Lamborghini’s, McLaren’s and many other prestigious GT cars reproduced with an outstanding level of detail. Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion and guarantees a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops, and driver changes.
In the final version of the game, players can expect advanced multiplayer functionality with Assetto Corsa Competizione, including a ranking system which will evaluate individual performance and driving behavior to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions.
Official Webpages – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione