Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.1.2 Deployed
Kunos Simulazioni deployed a new patch for their Assetto Corsa Competizione title, bringing the game version to 1.1.2.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is currently available on Steam for €44,99.
- Fixed inconsistency between AI and player car speed under pit limiter.
- Pit limiter speed limit now closer to 50kph.
- Stricter pit limiter tolerance against speeding.
- Fixed realtime leaderboard gap for close-range cases.
- HUD: margins can now be adjusted to up to half the maximum available screen resolution.
- HUD: countdown widget moved lower so as to not obscure virtual mirror.
- Options: separated session info from lap time info widgets.
- Options: floating point value rounding fixes for scale.
- MFD: remember last selected panel through sessions/menu-rebuilding.
- Pit page in MP: 2 second mandatory delay for drive button enabling – server-set delay applied on top of that.
- Pit page in MP: controller navigation tweaks for easier navigation to/from the chat widget.
- Pit page: proper hiding of the event schedule when there is only one session available.
- Replay UI: better handling of time slider mouse control, time indicator now updates while being dragged, possible fix for slider lock-up while using the free camera.
- Replay UI: fixed play/pause affecting replay speed.
- Fixed wind direction widget.
- Porsche 991 GT3-R EVO rear wing setup maximum value fix (0-11 range).
- Porsche 991 GT3-R EVO fix for wet front tyres.
- Better brake force when pad are cold
- Audi R8 EVO more powerful base FFB
- AMR V8 GT3 fixed fuel tank capacity (120l)
- Removed XBOX 360 gamepad preset from DirectInput device presets.
- Fixed exit game hangs with Fanatec hardware and the Fanatec app enabled.
- Various livery updates.
- Revised foot animations in cars with three pedals.
- Wet tyre indicator added to the Porsche 991II GT3-R display.
- Fixed bodywork audible in TV cameras.
- Server has a new way to handle the limits for connections, spectators, driver swapping and car slots.
- Number of available car slots are now limited by the pit count – private servers only.
- Raised control lock time by 15 seconds when teleported to pits.
- MP server: replaced maxClients, maxClientsOverride, spectatorSlots by maxConnections and maxCarSlots.
- Updated server handbook v5.
- Server: Fixed ambientTemperature not being used for static conditions (will still vary based on sun angle).
- Server: Fixed cloud levels set to a minimum of 0.6 when rain chance is used in dynamic conditions (increasing heavy rain chances big times).
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione