Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.5.6 Deployed
Kunos Simulazioni deployed a new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione including a list of fixes and adjustments to further streamlining the V1.5 Build. Refresh your Steam client to get the V1.5.6 update.
The PC version of the game is available via Steam for €39,99. The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available via Steam for €14,99, while the GT4 Pack DLC is available for €19.99.
Credit: Featured Screenshot by Want2BFast.
- Fixed an issue with receiving a time penalty when a car was performing a pitstop would clear without getting added to the pitstop time.
- Server: fixed an issue in the server that would prevent the result.json to be populated by lap data when the server was restarted due to all clients disconnecting.
- Fix to the crash that occurred with the Chevrolet Camaro GT4R on driver swap.
- Server: fixed erroneous car visibility in certain situations with limited opponent visibility.
- Fixed an issue when a puncture caused by excessive tyre wear would compromise the suspension geometry upon returning to the garage.
Similarly to other puncture scenarios (pressure loss and flatspotting), the punctured tyre is now “patched up” after a pitstop/in garage but remains in a critical condition and is not to be reused.
- Adjustments to wet tyre wear in different temperatures.
- Corrected credits page image compression.
- More detailed tyre condition indicator in the Pitstop MFD page for used tyre sets
NOTE: ranges from white to black based on the worst property of the worst tyre of the set.
- Corrected an issue that prevented dry tyre set 1 to be selected in the pitstop MFD when the car was on wet tyres.
- Fixed UI leaderboard erroneously showing placeholder entry with no laptimes to show.
- Corrected windscreen wiper mask for the Mercedes-AMG GT4.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione