Kunos Simulazioni has deployed a new hotfix (v1.7.2) for the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator. The update includes a number of fixes and improvements for various aspects of the game.
Refresh your Steam client in order to get the update.
Credit: Included ACC Screenshot by Richard Thompson.
- Various visual fixes around Donington.
- LOD adjustments on the new British GT tracks.
- Only the full track map is available on the “Track Map” HUD page.
- Slight adjustments to the Car Selection page to avoid overlapping of text in some localizations.
- Updated driver database.
- Fixed behavior with repeated D-Pad inputs in certain situations.
- Adjustment to the fuel consumption of the Honda NSX GT3 (old).
- Improved rev limiter behavior of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 (both old and new).
- Fixed an issue with the strategy presets in the KTM XBOW GT4 aggressive setup preset at Oulton Park.
- Fixed MFD max fuel limit not respecting BOP fuel cell limits.
- Corrected fuel tank size of the Aston V12 GT3 in all BOP groups.
- AI – Potential improvement to AI overtaking at Snetterton.
- AI – Increased aggression of lower-class drivers to improve their ability to navigate traffic. NOTE: global AI aggression might need slightly lower values to achieve the same results as earlier.
The PC version of the game is currently on offer via Steam for €19,99€. (50% Price reduction)
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione