Kunos Simulazioni has released hotfix update v1.7.8 for the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator, deploying a small list of fixes and improvements.
Refresh your Steam client in order to receive the update.
Credit: Included ACC Screenshot by FloSimRace.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione
- Bonus Alpine Esports Series livery for Special Event hotlap competition.
- Removed 90-minute Free Practice length option from all championship race weekend types.
- Fixed gallery replay having permanent kerb sound in some situations.
- Fuel widget now shows per lap calculation based on last 3 laps instead of session aggregate.
- Slow cars and cars with significant damage are now marked yellow on the track map.
- Fixed team logo stretching on the car selection page when season strip is hidden.
- Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT3 cars and track categories:
– BMW M6 GT3 at BrGT A and IGT D
– Porsche 991II GT3 R at BrGT A and IGT D
– Mercedes-AMG GT3 and Evo at BrGT A
– Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 at BrGT A and B