Kunos Simulazioni has released hotfix update v1.8.7 for the PC version of the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator.
The latest hotfix addresses some more issues introduced by the V1.8 update and further improves various elements of the racing simulator.
Refresh your Steam client to receive the update.
Credit: Assetto Corsa Competizione screenshot by Guidofoc.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione
- Removed obsolete nickname entry from first-time driver info popup.
- Fixed inconsistent behaviour of steer assist with controllers.
- Fixed AI selecting wrong tyres in wet sessions.
- Fixed skip session function resetting ideal line wetness to fully dry, regardless of the conditions.
- Fixed potential session hang with high number of opponents at Spa.
- Fixed a potential crash scenario in saved games and weekend progression when the AI change setups.
- Corrected Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo engine power at Mount Panorama (IGTC A).
- Added Leaderboard overlay as bindable input.
- HUD: increased maximum range of safe zone (margin) width.
- VR: fixed flickering window in SteamVR when using spectatorScreenMode=0.
- Fix for autoclutch behaviour
- Tweaks for tyre pressure loss and flat spotting
- Fix BMW M6 2021 BOP Spa camber limitations and tyre assignments