Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix Version 1.0.2 Deployed
Kunos Simulazioni released a new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official game of the Blancpain GT Series on Steam.
Hotfix V1.0.2 includes some very welcome improvements such as Mouse support in VR, and a set of tweaks to reduce the most severe game crashes. Furthermore, Kunos Simulazioni also pointed out that the mid-session Save functionality has been de-activated, but will return when the next hotfix is deployed later this week. The upcoming update will also introduce a brand new Controls Options page, together with a Load Saved Game page that will allow to Save and Load multiple sessions.
Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.0.2 is now available on Steam for a Promotional launch price of €40,49. (The offer ends on the 5th of June)
ACC v1.0.2 Changelog:
- The .exe now starts in “-nohmd” mode if “-vr” is not specified.
- This now allows direct shortcuts with “-vr” command and reduces the number of required launch modes in Steam.
- Fixed a crash when pausing the game from the helicam.
- Added savegame system in Career and Championship modes.
- Savegame feature is not available in Hotlap and Hotstint mode
- Improved general .json encoding system.
- Added structure to manage multiple savegames (Single Player). NOTE: not yet enabled in the public build.
- Added auto-saving after complete sessions in Career and Championship.
- Fixed driver stint status in savegame.
- Fixed incorrectly forced 10-minute driver stint length in championship and career.
- Fixed inaccurate session results in some savegames.
- Fixed Fanatec LEDs building in reverse order (due to a change in the Fanatec SDK).
- Updated controller presets.
- Fixes to MP replays (e.g. flickering spawned cars when the replay was shorter than the session).
- Fixes to game stability.
- Tweaks to accident/yellow-flag highlights.
- Fixed a bug of ‘ghost cars’ appearing in some cases in multiplayer highlights.
- Added option to customize weather for championship rounds.
- NOTE: selecting “Custom” weather allows the player to customize the weather for every championship round before each event.
- Fixed end-race cameras and car positions (e.g. back from replay after end-race highlights).
- Fixed HUD disappearing after trying to play an invalid replay.
- Revised AI skill levels in Career in various difficulty settings.
- More straightforward session-end:
- Added status message at the end of sessions informing the player to wait for all opponents to cross the finish line before proceeding to the next session.
- Fixed ignition turning off when killing the engine during pit stops.
- Added mouse input in VR.
- Fixed an issue with navigating the MFD in VR.
- Fixed tyre sets section being incorrectly active when a wet compound was selected in the tyre and strategy windows in the Setup screen.
- Fixed incorrect title in the Championship car selection menu.
- Audio communications optimization.
- Added another AA method.
- Temporal is now more effective against jaggies, while KTAA is more effective against ghosting.
- Revised steering animations on various cars to delay hands switching over too early.
- Fixed rim speed different from tyre speed.
- Fixed slow motion rim/tyre speed in replays.
Multiplayer & Ratings:
- Reduced the join lag when a new car model joins a session.
- Drivers cannot join ongoing race sessions anymore (server settings option “isRaceLocked”).
- Fixed race track status not being properly reset after the race session.
- Changed the way backend systems store data, so data is still correctly saved even under high loads.
- Racecraft Rating calculations are temporarily suspended.
- Rating widget now will correctly detect reconnections. While disconnected, it will simply disappear.
- Backend systems performance improvements.
- Advanced MP options: Fixed the slider weights for night and rain.
- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of “clean”: Users with higher SA won’t see unrestricted servers anymore unless “clean” is reduced below 50%.
- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of “latency”: Users with higher SA won’t see unrestricted servers anymore unless “clean” is reduced below 50%.
- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of track weights, especially low values will massively rank down corresponding servers.
- Matching now (almost) ignores servers in race sessions, instead of ranking them down.
- Fixed CP servers not showing up for a number of user IP addresses.
Physics & Force Feedback:
- Force Feedback Post-Processing is now available like in the original Assetto Corsa.
- Copy your “ff_post_process.ini” and associated LUTs to “Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config”.
Official Webpages – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione