Assetto Corsa Competizione Update V1.0.5 Deployed
Kunos Simulazioni released Update V1.0.5 for Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official game of the Blancpain GT Series on Steam.
This new build includes a nice list of fixes and improvements with the focus clearly aimed at the Multiplayer experience in Assetto Corsa Competizione. Check out the changelog below for more details.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is currently available on Steam Summer Sale for €38,24€
- Potential fix for failure to start the game with a particular combination of characters in the username.
- Added logs for autosave replay issue.
Rating & Multiplayer:
- Minor changes to the server ping system.
- Fixed CP servers memorizing disconnected users in certain situations.
- Added 2nd results json file (via dumpLeaderboards) that contains more information.
- Enabled Lumirank display in Multiplayer.
- (Slightly) reduced amount of necessary netcode packets, especially while other cars are changing setups.
- Fixed server trying to connect to the secondary lobby backend first.
- Race weekend resets now reset the track grip as intended again.
- Added “forceEntryList” option for non-public servers.
- Fixed “maxClientsOverride” not working as indented, including the calculation for spectator slots left on busy servers.
- Improved “/next” admin command, which now always forces the end of the session instead of skipping to the next one.
- Race weekend simulation now allows to chain sessions, so the weather and track condition will just carry over.
- CP Servers will now chain the Qualifying session into the Race session, so the starting conditions are well known.
- Teleports of own car will now re-focus it in the last drivable camera.
- The initial CP Rating (until a certain amount of races/positions have been completed) changed. Winning points will move the CP Rating more directly to the target, while losing only gives comparably tiny progress.
- Improved backend stability, moved one in-memory cache layer to hard disk.
- Server now creates the required folders if necessary.
- The Pitstop MFD can now be used in FP and Q while driving in a team, allowing swaps in all session types.
- Updated Server Admin Handbook v2 to cover: “Custom cars”, “overrideCarModelForCustomCar”, “customCar”; “forceEntryList”; “randomizeTrackWhenEmpty”
- Fixed setup and timing serialization in driver swap situations. The car taking over should now be able to use the Pitstop MFD as intended.
- Fixed tyre wear incorrectly resetting in pit stops.
- Fixed issues with rebinding an existing control and saving presets.
- Audio scale improvements.
- Fixed Mercedes engine damage raising too much at engine limiter. Additional damage tweaks for Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracán and BMW M6.
- Fixed Honda NSX too high fuel consumption.
- Honda NSX AI tweaks.
- Fixed missing Porsche aggressive Nurburgring setup.
- Fixed astroturf grip level at some locations on Spa.
- Improved AI movement when they are on the outside.
Official Webpages – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione