Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.1 Hotfix Deployed
A few days ago, Kunos Simulazioni updated Assetto Corsa Competizione to Version 1.3 and released the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC. Since then, Kunos deployed two more hotfix patches for ACC addressing some of the issues introduced by the main v1.3 build update. Check out the changelog for more details.
The core Assetto Corsa Competizione title is currently on Sale via Steam for €39,99. The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available via Steam for €14,99 ( $14.99 – £12.49).
Credit: Included screenshots by D.Jankovic.
- Logging re-enabled.
- First and full name now displayed in driver swap widget.
- Fixed formation widget sticking when switching from an MP session to an SP one.
- 50 slots for private MP at Kyalami.
- Fixed scripted rolling start positions with random client disconnections.
- More permissive threshold on lateral positions during scripted formation.
- Penalties now clear on session restart.Admin command added to clear all penalties (“clear_all”).
- Updated BMW M6 GT3 Mount Panorama aggressive setup.
- Updated Bathurst-spec Bentley M-Sport liveries.
- Cleared leftover pit strategies from all car preset setups.
- All car preset setups tyre set is now set to the default set 1.
- Updated race number generator when non-unique numbers are used.
- Start procedure triggers revised for Mount Panorama.
- Added lateral position indicator when delta speed is active in scripted formation.
- Various minor livery updates.
- Added option to disable the audio driver selection to use the default OS driver:”enableAudioDriverSelection” in moduleenabler.json.
- MP: Servers will let team members join as spectators, independently of the isRaceLocked state.
- MP: Added server admin commands /sg10, /sg20, /sg30 and /clear_all (clears all penalties from all cars).
- MP: Scripted formation reliability improvements.
- MP: Fixed <no name> entries for a special configuration of entry lists.
- MP: Server will now write .txt files into the “current” folder, which implies the logging purposes better. NOTE: it is recommended to clear this folder.
- MP: Renamed current/setting.json to current/settings.txt.
- MP: Entrylist property defaultGridPosition is now 1-based, resulting in 1:1 grid positions (ie 1 is pole, 13 is really 13).
- MP: Fixed an issue where defaultGridPosition would always start with position 2.
- MP: Incremented the server version, please update the servers.
- MP: Added server handbook version 7.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione