Assetto Corsa Early Access V0.7
Its Kunos Simulazioni Friday once more. Buckle up to test the Lotus T125 Exos single seater on the laser scanned German Nurburgring GP circuit. The Lotus F1 inspired racing monster is powered by a Cosworth 3.8 litre V8 that is putting out 640bhp, making this the first high powered modern open wheeler to be released for Assetto Corsa. The Lotus Exos Type 125 comes in two different versions, standard and Stage 1. This will without a doubt please many of the single seater fans. You can test its handling and performance on the newly implemented virtual version of the famous Nurburgring GP track. This 4,500 m long circuit situated in Nürburg Germany has hosted the German Formula One Grand Prix , but is also famous as part of the iconic Nordschleife.
In this update the Kunos Dev team implemented a new list of fixes and improvements. The most noticeable are is the game and launcher performance improvement and the replay size that is now reduced by 25% . A new set of buttons are added to “add visible” and “clear grid” functions in the custom opponents panel. It will be easy to find the new content, since they are now labeled with the ” New Content” tag.
- New car Lotus Exos 125
- New upgrade Lotus Exos 125 S1
- New track Nurburgring GP
- Less noisy bodywork sound for GT cars
- Fixed hotlap penalties always on
- Friends Leaderboard :: filters lap for hotlap mode
- Some performance improvements
- Replay size reduced by 25%
- Gui now restoring hidden apps on exit
- Fixed Gui issues on apps
- Fixed smoke issues on replay
- Tuned low-level settings for smoke
- Fixed time attack start
- Some texture update for Autodromo di Monza
- Anticipated pit limiter when entering pitlane for Silverstone and Silverstone International race circuits
- “New” badge in UI cars thumbnails
- New “special tags” filtering. When you select a player car, the AI opponents selection is now suggesting similar cars. You can of course dismiss the special tag and choose more
- New “add visible” and “clear grid” buttons in custom opponents panel UI
- Launcher theme optimizations.
- Personal best lap is now recorded if penalties are off – steam achievements and online leaderboard times are not.
The Assetto Corsa Early Access Beta can be purchased for 34,95€ on Steam – http://store.steampowered.com/app/244210
|Official Webpage – http://www.assettocorsa.net|