Assetto Corsa HotFix Updates Released -v1.16.1 | v1.16.2
Last week Kunos Simulazioni released the free Bonus Pack 3 DLC and Update v1.16 for their Assetto Corsa racing title. As with every update and new content pack, there is a slight risk of introducing new bugs to the software.
In good Kunos fashion, the Assetto Corsa development team has rapidly gone to work to iron out the minor issues and released two small hotfix updates. Most fixes and improvements are related to the laser-scanned version of the Laguna Seca Raceway track which is part of the Free Bonus Pack 3. Check out the changelogs below for more info.
The Bonus Pack 3 is now available for the PC version of Assetto Corsa. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the DLC will be released as soon as possible.
(Screenshot by Tino66)
- Corrected Lamborghini Huracán Performant ECU cutoff gearchange time
- Improved AI behavior through Corkscrew at Laguna Seca
- Windscreen reflection adjusted in BP3 cars
- Laguna Seca fixed a billboard position
- Laguna Seca re-white balanced tarmac on cloudy conditions
- Laguna Seca moved ribbon to correct tree
- Launcher now cleans up stale files from the launcherdata directory
- Reverted old Special Events difficulty
- Added Laguna Seca starting lights
- Day running lights added for the Pagani Huayra BC
- Improved AI behavioral thought T6 at Laguna Seca
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net