Assetto Corsa – Lamborghini Miura P400SV 0.8.3 Released
Vampire, the_meco, pankykapus and KitrinosKat are still hard at work on their Lamborghini Miura P400SV mod for Assetto Corsa and have now released version 0.8.3 of the mod. This update mainly contains improvements of the physics files and introduces a new sound pack created by KitrinosKat. (Check out the included video)
Version 0.8.3 – Changelog
- Steering animation improved by The_meco
- Autoclutch release point lowered
- Braking performance reduced slightly
- Tire Temp curve LUT improved
- Steering ratio car.ini for 1080deg wheel users included
- Visual damage disabled for now – avoid light rear-enders breaking windows etc
- Toe adjustment added to pit garage options – just a quick spanner job so included.
- Collider box height reduced, to avoid mod track pit damage.
- WIP sounds by KitrinosKat – for those who really don’t like a V8 in a V12.
The Lamborghini Miura P400SV was designed by Marcello Gandini. The 2-door coupe Sportscar is powered by a 3929 cc V12 engine witted with a 5-speed gearbox. The last and most famous Miura, the P400SV or Miura SV featured different cam timing and altered carburetors.
Get Assetto Corsa at http://store.steampowered.com/app/244210/
|Official Webpage – http://www.assettocorsa.net|