More Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 2 Released
Following the first Porsche DLC, Kunos Simulazioni now released the Steam/PC version of the Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 2 along with update build V1.10.
Owners of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version of Assetto Corsa will have to wait a little longer as the console DLC is scheduled to become available on November 29th.
The Porsche Pack Volume 2 contains seven car models in a total of nine configurations. The pack features a nice selection of classic and modern road going vehicles. Fans of historic cars will be very pleased with the Porsche 718 Spyder RS from the 60’s while the more modern orientated sim racers will love the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and the 2016 Porsche 718 Boxster S.
The pack also contains three famous modern era Le Mans endurance racers in the form of the legendary Porsche 962c in both long and short tail config, the 1995 Porsche 911 GT1 and the 2015 Porsche 919 Hybrid. For the fans of a somewhat more nimble GT racer, Kunos Simulazioni has included the more recent Porsche Cayman GT4.
As promised, Kunos Simulazioni also added a free bonus car for everyone. This time we welcome the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S.
The PC version of the Porsche Pack DLC volume 2 is now available on the dedicated Steam page for 6,99€.
The full official Assetto Corsa Porsche license consists out of three separate DLC packs containing a total of 21 Porsche models. Kunos Simulazioni will also release the Porsche Panamera, Macan, and Cayenne models as free content, bringing the total number of Porsche’s to 24.
A Season Pass costs €15.00 and will allow you to get all the 3 Porsche DLC packs through a unique purchase, saving you 28% of the full price. The individual DLC packs include 7 Porsche models and are available for €6,99 on the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Volume II follows the first #AssettoCorsa DLC dedicated to the Porsche brand, introducing a different selection of models in a total of nine configurations. The pack devotes attention to some of the most iconic racing cars ever created by Porsche, including the 2015 Le Mans-winning 919 Hybrid, the iconic 911 GT1, and the legendary 962c, featured in both Long Tail and Short Tail configurations, coupled with some of the most recent models of the Porsche 2016 line-up, with the aim to offer a perfect mix between road cars, hypercars, as well as modern and historic GT and racing models.
The Porsche Pack DLC – Volume 2 includes the following models:
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Porsche 718 Spyder RS
- Porsche Cayman GT4
- Porsche 718 Boxster S Manual Transmission
- Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK
- Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015
- Porsche 911 GT1
- Porsche 962c long tail
- Porsche 962c short tail
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo S (free bonus car)
Assetto Corsa Update V1.10 Changelog:
- New Porsche 718 Boxster S Manual gearbox (Porsche Pack #2 DLC)
- New Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK gearbox (Porsche Pack #2 DLC)
- New Porsche Cayman GT4 (street version) (Porsche Pack #2 DLC)
- New Porsche 911 GT3 RS (street 991 version) (Porsche Pack #2 DLC)
- New Porsche 718 Spyder RS60 1960 (Porsche Pack #2 DLC)
- New Porsche 962C Short Tail 1985 (Porsche Pack #2 DLC)
- New Porsche 962C Long Tail 1987 (Porsche Pack #2 DLC)
- New Porsche 911 GT1-98 1998 (Porsche Pack #2 DLC)
- New Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 (Porsche Pack #2 DLC)
- New Porsche Cayenne Turbo S (free bonus car)
- Improved Porsche 911 Carrera S electronics
- Improved Porsche 918 Spyder electronics
- V10 street tyres for BMW M4 and Corvette C7 Stingray for comparison reasons (v10 still beta)
- V10 street tyres performance improvements
- V10 tyres for McLaren F1 GTR
- V10 tyres for Mercedes C9
- Improved Porsche 917/30 physics with more accurate data from homologation papers.
- Corrected typos on Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport rear suspension toe link
- Added vertical wing (“fin”) simulation in Porsche 917/30
- VR: now cockpit camera position is always on the driver eye position (this is overridden by the onboard camera settings)
- Fixed WBCAR_TOP_FRONT not being modified by RIM_OFFSET
- Fixed CX_MULT only using the last value in the INI for every compound
- Added BRAKE_DX_MOD parameter to have slip ratio vs FX curve different on the brake side
- Fixed some too low turbo volumes
- Improved FXX K downshift sound
- Added electronics tab in the car setup
- Fixed ERS energy deployment wasn’t resetting in Hotlap mode
- Body work has now some flexibility when colliding with ground
- Improved tyre load formula
- Fixed Lock Controls penalty when player is AFK during race start
- Added brake pressure setup options for all cars
- Added vertical wings (“Fins”) simulation
- Added Energy deployment limit from a single front MGU
- Added majorly IMO tyres temperature to shared memory
- Fixed Porsche Panamera wrong alignment setup options
- Fixed Lamborghini Miura long pitstop refueling time
- Fixed Lamborghini Countach S1 long pitstop refueling time
- Fixed rear damping ratio in Car Engineer app
- Fixed Auto shifter shifting too early in race start
- python new functions and members
- Fixed Default ABS/TC and current ABS/TC level not being synchronized
- Tyre explosion temperature is now configurable by modders by using the optional section in tyres.ini : [EXPLOSION] TEMPERATURE=350
- Gamepad can now use legacy code for vibrations and speed sensitivity by setting USE_LEGACY_CODE=1 in system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini
- Enabled camera shake and g-force movements for OculusVR
|Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net – www.console.assettocorsa.net|