Reiza Studios has deployed Hotfix update V126.96.36.199 for Automobilista 2, adding some fixes and improvements to the latest release.
As this update roll-out ran a bit late, the free period for Racin´ USA Pt1 & Pt2 was extended, keeping them free to all AMS2 owners. From now on, both the Racin´ USA DLC’s are only available only for owners of the packages.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
Credit: Featured AMS2 screenshot by Farcar.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36.99. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is currently available for €114.28.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Added Real Weather historical data for Cleveland & Watkins Glen
UI & HUD:
- Fixed instances where custom AI drivers would have the wrong nationailty
- Fixed an issue where all AI would have incorrect nationality in session results screen
- Fixed leaderboard not being enabled by default in cockpit view
- Added tyre wear and temp info to damage widget (this can be disabled by selecting the minimal version
- Equalised opacity across all tach/damage modes.
- Corrected engine layout UI info for Camaro GT4R & Copa Classic FL Fusca
Physics & AI:
- F-USA: Adjusted tire tread for both compounds; adjusted default gear ratios & added extra final drive options; increased aero drop-off with yaw, switched off downishft autoblip; adjusted pit stop rules & timing
- Made AI vehicles uncollidable earlier on pit entry
- Cleveland: Enabled standing starts & moved rolling start position 300m back
- Watkins Glen: Enabled standing starts & moved rolling start position 300m back; Added watchtowers; start gantry, warning light poles, worn maps mapping for tirewalls/tecpro barriers, garages scoretowers, more buildings and gantry structures, tweaked startlight gantry, added startlight; Reworked T1 curbs to minimise issues with AI; Adjusted track limits to not allow running wide into escape roads