Automobilista 2 – Hotfix V220.127.116.11 Deployed
Reiza Studios released a new Automobilista 2 hotfix to complement the latest v18.104.22.168 release with a few additional improvements and fixes.
Restart your Steam client to download the update.
Credit: Included screenshot by M D Gourley.
The Automobilista 2 release version is currently available via Steam for €36,99, while the Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114,28.
- Adjusted range of allowed track limit warnings to 1-50
- Multiplayer chatbox history no longer logs joins/leaves and limits history playback when switching page
- Fixed session overview leaderboard not filling in Multiplayer session
- Fixed incorrect text on pit strategy back buttons
- Adjusted F-Vintage body aero lift (all models)
- Fixed VW Truck crashing to desktop when loading
- Adjusted Ultima & Camaro SS tyres (stiffer tyre sidewall, reduced a speed sensitivity, stiffer front ARB and springs) & AI tuning
- Adjusted F-Reiza tyre tread (better retention of adhesive friction at speed)
- Decreased AI defensive lateral movement range to reduce chances of weaving
- Minor reduction of AI brake grip
- Minor AI performance calibration pass for F-Vintage, Ultima & Camaro SS
- Adjusted AI wet tyre grip for Formulas V12, V10 Gen1 & Gen2
- Silverstone (all versions): General art passes & added remaining trackside objects (including period-accurate 1975 pit building)
- Hockenheim: fixed trees popping up in the horizon of 1977 version
- Incremental AI speed adjustments at Imola 2019 – Chicane T11; Kansai – T11, T14, T16; Spielberg – T1, T2; Donington – Mcleans (T7); Goiania – Chicane entry; Kyalami – T13, T16; Oulton Int – chicane entry; Santa Cruz – chicane; Taruma Chicane; Velopark – Last corner.
- Camaro SS: Fixed the tachometer
- Brabham BT26A: Added front suspension animation & texture, material updates
- F-V10 Gen1:- Added material to sidepod intakes
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com