Automobilista 2 – Hotfix v126.96.36.199 Deployed
Reiza Studios deployed a new hotfix for their Automobilista racing title.
This new hotfix addresses a bug with non-linear bumpstops and helper springs, which led to the Porsches being particularly bouncy on the previous release. Those who have tweaked the default setup in the v188.8.131.52 release are encouraged to reset their setups before driving. (Go to garage and reset to default)
Furthermore, the hotfix also includes some revisions to the other cars as well as an AI code adjustment to address some poor awareness issues when AI cars were side by side with the player.
For more details, check out the full V184.108.40.206 Update changelog below.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36,74). The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114.28.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Small improvements to the logic of AI to avoid invading of human line on straights when far from curves
- Fixed non-linear bumpstop code
- Revised suspension for Porsches
- Revised Mclaren 720S GT3 aero, brakes & drivetrain
- Revised Mclaren 570S aero & brakes
- Revised GT3 / Prototype tire tread for slightly more longitudinal slip
- Corrected Mclaren 720S stats & onboard cameras
- Updated volumes of all Porsche GT3 / Cup cars and minor improvements to GT3-R sound set
- Nurburgring: Smoothed harsh road bumps along the pit lane entrance; conform some overlay mainly in pit lane region (road line, kerb verge, grass verge, road seam) fixed some tyrewall Z fighting & some object LOD popping; reorganized bollard/cone for Veedol chicane layout; Minor Art pass
- Goania: Minor art pass