Automobilista 2 – Hotfix V126.96.36.199 Deployed
Two days ago, Reiza Studios officially released the full Nurburgring DLC Pack for Automobilista 2 and updated the racing title to version V188.8.131.52.
Now Reiza deployed a new hotfix to complement and correct a few issues introduced with the latest update release. Furthermore, the patch also ads the Nurburgring 24h Endurance Layout to the Nurburgring DLC content.
(The Nurburgring DLC Pack for Automobilista 2 is available via Steam for €8,99.)
Note: Due to the latest physics changes, the setups for Porsche cars have to be reset to default.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36,99). The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114.28.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Added Nurburgring 24h Endurance Layout
- Added support to order Vehicle group filters alphabetically (original sorting)
- Fixed class list scroll bar on Vehicle browser
- Fixed helper spring implementation bug causing deflection to subtract from vehicle´s suspension travel (fixes issues with Porsches bouncing on bump stops & AI cars occasionally rolling because of it)
- Adjusted Porsche Cup FFB max force
- Adjusted engine compression curves for Mercedes GT3, Stock Cars, Montana (slightly reduced engine braking in all)
- Adjusted Traction Control base slip to allow for more slip before system kicks in
- Porsche Cup AI wet tire calibration pass
- Nurburgring / Nordschleife various fixes & adjustments to render and materials; tweaks to outer terrain geometry & grass/terrain texture blending, car park around Youtube corner, LOD distance tweaks, fixed grasscrete material in GP segment; reduced Reduced tire barrier flickering for Nordschleife layout; adjusted some TVcameras to minimize shimmering issues (still more to fix)
- Camaro GT4R: Corrected brake and tail lights color
- Mercedes 190E: Fixed cockpit red materials
- MetalMoro AJR: Fixed head and brake lights
- Super V8: Fixed head and brake lights