Reiza Studios has deployed a new Hotfix update for Automobilista 2.
Update v188.8.131.52 complements the latest release with some further improvements & fixes for the new features and content.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €18,49. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €81,43.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Added International GT3, F-Classic Gen1, GT1 championships
- Enabled multiple random weather slots in championship seasons
- Disabled formation lap for championships ith rolling starts
- Fixed FFB per vehicle adjustment in-session
- Fixed FFB adjustment localization
- Fixed Caterham tail lights not working in the dark
- Extensive Spa-Francorchamps art pass, performance improvements, object pop-up & wall hole fixes
- Adjusted AI performance through various corners for better balance vs player
- Slightly increased Bathurst AI Grip values
- GT1 physics revisions: Adjusted engine compression curves & added throttle map for all models; adjusted default coast differential setting; Slightly improved Mclaren F1 GTR engine & center of gravity
- P1 class physics revisions: corrected G58 weight distribution; added 10-15kg to AJR cars for better BoP across class
- GT1 AI calibration pass, GT3 AI rolling resistance adjustment to better match player straight speed
- Adjusted roll bar rates in Group A cars (requires setup reset)
- Greatly reduced values for AI simulated times when skipping session (logic appears to have been broken in one of the latter AI code changes so this is a palliative measure to help prevent AI doing much faster times when skipping session until bug is addressed)
- Time Trial mode now includes all the latest content