After yesterday’s release of the substantial Automobilista V1.2 update Reiza Studios now deployed two hotfixes to address some immediate issues with the V1.2 release.
Reiza stated that a more thorough complementary update will be deployed at somewhere next week.
Credit: Included AMS2 screenshot Bymuligergely
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36,99. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114,28.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Reverted timed races to end without extra lap (will be added as an optional in a complementary update)
- Fixed various incorrect/missing help texts
- Added GTE/DPI to vehicle select category filters
- Corrected various vehicle information errors
- Adjusted wet road volume; Wet skid & scrub kick in points moved earlier, blend with dry sound shortened.
- Minor Nurburgring art pass, correcting various LOD issues
- Long Beach: Updated trackside cameras
- Further adjustments to wet road roll sound.
- Added pitlane cones to Laguna Seca 2020
- Fixed a CTD issue on game launch if a championship save game with a DLC player car exists.