Automobilista 2 – Update V.0.9.1.0 Released Including Kyalami GP Circuit
Reiza Studios has released a fresh update for the Early Access Automobilista 2 racing simulator.
Besides a healthy list of fixes and improvements, the AMS2 Build V0.9.1.0 also brings us the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit, the Sigma P1 Prototype P2 class, and the VW Passat Copa Classic FL Class.
With these new additions, Automobilista now features 40 unique racing classes, and 40 venues covering 70 layouts. Check out the current car and track list below.
The Automobilista 2 Early Access version is now available via Steam for €26,99, which is a 40% discount over the full price on release. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €105,28.
*** Keep in mind that this is the last weekend in which you can purchase Automobilista 2 at a 40% discount over its v1.0 price – This coming Monday the price will go up. (20% discount over the v1.0 full release price) ***
This update rectifies some net code issues that have made close racing difficult in Multiplayer mode up to now – all good for quality online action now!
The new build also brings a round of AI performance calibration in this build to balance performance vs player following recent modifications, as a result, you may find necessary to adjust AI Strength from what you were running before in certain series in order to get the same performance from the AI. (fewer adjustments needed from series to series).
- Added Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
- Added Sigma P1 to P2 Class
- Added Passat to Copa Classic FL Class
- Update App Key used in Live Motion SDK
- Reduced Fade Accel parameter to minimize chances of “ghost” car-to-car collisions in a Multiplayer Session
UI & HUD:
- Fixed back button on TimeTrial screen
- Amended all brake bias labels to include F / R qualifier and all values to include front and rear.
- Fixed telemetry HUD screen anchors (affects ultrawide positioning)
- Fixed in-game menu anchors on various pages (audio, camera, controls & gameplay options screens, save/load setup, quick/full setup edit screens, VR)
- Added Track Altitude information to loading screen
- Added current time of day to Session Overview / Pause screens
- Added Imola 1972 & Modern trackmaps
- Added Stock Car Driver names
- Updated missing tire names for Caterhams, F-Ultimate, Copa Classics
- Added chatbox to lobby page, multiplayer & pre-event screens
- Fixed bug with incorrect engine torque statistic in vehicle selection & loading screen due to reversed metric / empiric system conversion
- Adjusted naming for various Metalmoro MRX models
- Fixed track country label on the lobby page
- Added exit confirmation to pre-event screen
- Cooldown lap now defaults to manual player control
- Standardized ranges, adjusted drag & lift increments per setting for cars with adjustable radiator & brake ducts
- Adjusted brake heating for all prototypes & GT cars
- Minor adjustments to Ultima Race, StockV8, F-Vintage tyre treads
- Reduced roll inertia for StockV8, SuperV8, Ultima Race, Ultima
- Slightly reduced grip of the ideal racing line
- Reduced Metalmoro AJR diffuser efficiency
- Adjusted StockV8 diffuser center of pressure slightly rearwards
- Adjusted Roco, MRX, ARC Camaro engine torque curves
- Moved default brake bias rearwards for Sprint Race, StockV8, Ultima Race
- Slightly increased AI awareness of human players
- AI performance tuning for GT3, StockV8, P1, P2, P3, P4, Ultima Race, Sprint Race, F3, F-Vintage classes
- Spielberg: fixed a hole in the garage floor; replaced incorrect pit building walls & pit doors; remapped garage and pit stall locations; removed excess grid assignments (32 cars supported); rebuilt triggers.
- Brands Hatch. Fixed bug with cars appearing to float over the track; adjusted rolling start location; revised track limits; fixed garage door collision
- AJR: Adjusted Driver Animation; Added Imperio #175 & Mottin Racing 46 liveries
- MRX: Corrected RPM LEDs for all variants
- Ultima Race: Adjusted collision mesh
- Puma P052: New liveries/updates/redesign for #01 #02 #04 #06 #07 #08 #10 #11 #12 #13 #19 #42 #53 #54 #69; Added community skins #17 #91
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com