Reiza Studios has deployed a new update for the Automobilista 2 racing simulator.
Update v220.127.116.11 is a complementary patch to the mid-April AMS2 release, introducing another batch of fixes and improvements.
This new build also introduces the option for G923 users to disable Logitech TrueForce and run AMS2 with Legacy Logitech support. Check out the video below for detailed instructions.
Restart your Steam client to receive the update. Check out the changelog below for more details.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36,99 The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114.28.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Fixed custom livery overrides not respecting duplicate livery rules
- Adjusted crowd/character visibility in various game modes and session types
- Fixed issue where only LODb of some meshes would hide based on session type
- Small fix to G923 Initialization
- Added Game launch command line switch “disableTF” for users with issues running Logitech G923 TrueForce to fallback to legacy mode
UI & HUD
- Fixed onboard roll bars and brake bias both showing brake bias value on vehicle browser
- Fixed punctuation on some loading screen tips plus some small German string tweaks
- Fixed clipping on HUD warning message
- Added extra batch of loading screen tips
- Corrected various innacuracies in vehicle information
Physics & FFB:
- Adjusted rear wing base drag for F1, Prototype & GT cars
- Adjusted Mini JCW tire tread
- Adjusted CoG height for Group A, Procar, Mini, Porsche Cup
- Camaro SS: Adjusted brake torque & CoG height
- Roco 001: Adjusted chassis inertia & unsprung mass
- Reduced brake fade range when under optimal temp range for all cars
- Enabled onboard adjustable brake bias for MCR 2000
- Slightly reduced FFB resistance when car is stopped
- Increased AI qualifying pace
- Increased AI prudence against human players
- Callibrated AI rolling resistance for R-Retro Gen1 & Gen2
- Reduced minimal AI Strentgh range (results in slightly slower AI in the 70-99% range)
- Adjusted AI Grip multipliers in Donington, Bathurst
- Silverstone 2020/2001/1991: Adjusted AI performance at Maggots, Becketts, Chapel
- Imola: Adjusted AI performance at Tosa, 2nd Acque Minerali leg and Variante Alta
- Silverstone: Added outer terrain to all track detail levels; fixed unsafe pit exit error in modern layout
- Montreal: Added missing DRS zone2 line; Fixed floating walls; Updated livegrass texture; Performance pass
- Hockenheim 1988 Short: Fix missing csm curbs; Remove unwanted fence bit at T3
- Added liveries for driver helmets & suits
- Camaro SS: Fixed obstructed rearview looking back from the cockpit
- F-Ultimate 2019: disabled DRS light until the functionality is implemented