Reiza Studios has deployed a complementary update for the V1.2 release for the Automobilista 2 racing simulator.
This new update contains a healthy number of fixes and improvements. Check out the full changelog below for more details.
Furthermore, the development team included an important note for Logitech G29 / G920 / G923 users.
Due to a conflict with the latest Logitech G Hub software the game can crash at startup. While Reiza Studios hopes to have a temporary workaround by early next week, you can also solve the issue by uninstalling the G-Hub software or roll back to the previous version. Keep in mind that in the case of a rollback, you will need to disable the G-Hub software auto-update feature to prevent it from updating to the more recent problematic versions.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €18,49. (50% price reduction via the Steam Summer Sale)
The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €81,43. (36% price reduction via the Steam Summer Sale)
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Added LiveTrack Preset support to multiplayer and dedicated server
- Fixed an issue that would result in a crash when switching to a second custom championship save that was not created in the current session
- Fixed refuelling disallowed in custom championships (does not apply retroactively to existing saves)
- Fixed an issue where incorrect location would be selected in saved setups screen in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue that could result in a CTD when determining pit speed limit on loading screen in some cases
UI & HUD
- Fixed Real Weather status text of session settings “Weather Forecast” input from displaying incorrectly in some cases.
- Made “Dry” Track Wetness label on in-game screens based on wetness of whole track not just main driving line.
- Added missing texts for fuel/tire multipliers 3-5x (lobby detail screen).
- Added detailed lobby information to MP Lobby Screen. (highlight ‘Session Settings’ block to view it)
- Added sub-menu to lobby screen where host can access/change rules/realism/session settings in multiplayer games. (cannot override dedi controlled games)
Physics & AI:
- Further adjusted AI speed while running offline
- Increased AI Grip for Bathurst, Imola, Silverstone
- Rebuilt AI paths for Nurburgring GP & Silverstone from scratch
- Added seasonal foliage to Hockenheim & Brands Hatch
- Silverstone: Rebuilt new pit lane cement wall and armco collision
- Oulton Park: Minor performance pass
- Updated Interlagos & Nurbugring TV cams in attempt to reduce shimmering
- Stock Car 2021: Updated Guga Lima livery