Reiza Studios has deployed the V126.96.36.199 update for the Automobilista 2 racing simulator and released the Monza DLC pack.
The Monza Premium DLC pack for AMS2 includes several layouts of both the modern and historical versions of the famous venue. ( Modern GP, Junior, 1971 GP, 1971 Junior, 1971 10Km, 1971 10Km without chicane, 1991 GP layouts )
The AMS2 Monza DLC is available via Steam for 8,99€.
Alongside the Monza pack, Reiza has deployed a new update Furthermore, featuring a wide range of improvements to the AI, several UI developments, improvements to the Real Weather system, and various revisions to the vehicle art, audio, and physics.
Check out the full changelog below.
Note: The scheduled BMW 2002 is not yet included in this release, and needs some further development. If all goes as planned, the BMW2002 will be added to the game in a complementary update next week.
The Autodromo Nazionale Monza is one of the world’s most famous racing circuits located near the city of Monza, north of Milan, in Italy. Operational since 1922, it is the third oldest racing track in the world. It was purpose-built for both the Italian Grand Prix and to give Italian automakers a high-velocity track on which to R&D their products.
In 1954, work began to entirely revamp the circuit, resulting in a 5.750 kilometers (3.573 mi) course, and a new 4.250 kilometers (2.641 mi) high-speed oval with banked Sopraelevata curves. The two circuits could be combined to re-create the former 10 kilometers (6.214 mi) long circuit, with cars running parallel on the main straight. The track infrastructure was also updated and improved to better accommodate the teams and spectators. The banking held the last race in 1969 with the 1000 km of Monza but still exists today, albeit in a decayed state.
In addition to Formula One, the circuit previously hosted the World Touring Car Championship, TCR International Series, Superbike World Championship, Formula Renault 3.5 Series, and Auto GP. Monza currently hosts rounds of the SRO GT Series, International GT Open, and various Formula Championships, as well as a host of local championships such as the TCR Italian Series, Italian GT Championship, Porsche Carrera Cup Italia, and Italian F4 Championship. Once a year, the venue is dedicated to the popular Monza Rally Show.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36.99. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114.28.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
Changelog: V188.8.131.52 -> V184.108.40.206
- Added Monza featuring Modern GP, Junior, 1971 GP, 1971 Junior, 1971 10Km, 1971 10Km without chicane, 1991 GP layouts (all part of the Monza DLC Package)
- Added support for Thrustmaster SF1000
- Implemented Real Weather API for 5 days in the past and 4 days in the future from today
- Improved status messages related to real/historic weather availability
- Fixed real historic weather for circuits that lay in half-hourly timezones
- Real Weather now uses real/forecast data for wind speeds.
- Added Real Weather databases for Monza and Salvador
- Updated recent historic weather data for all other locations
- Fixed error in Curitiba Real Weather that was causing weather data to not be found by the game
- Fixed valid weather API response failing to parse in some cases
- Fixed a case where a weather API call wouldn’t be made when it should
- Fixed Championship Editor not persisting mandatory stop setting correctly
UI & HUD:
- Reorganized and refreshed session overview and pre-event leaderboards to increase number of rows and allow grouping by class.
- All in-game environment information (time/temp etc) is now updated live on all screens.
- Added event session information, current vehicle setup, and current pit strategy to session overview and pre-event screens.
- Fixed lobby page starting in wrong state
- Fixed Per Vehicle FFB input on setup screen not capturing mouse movement
- Fixed pedal bar overlap on telemetry HUD
- Adjusted loading screens to show real weather icon when appropriate[
- Further minor tire tread adjustments for GT3, GTE, StockV8, F-Ultimate F-Reiza, F-V12, F-Classic, DPi & P1 cars
- StockV8 2019: Minor aero revision
- F-Ultimate: Added custom track ERS maps optimizing boost for straights in all GP layouts
- Corrected extreme weather tire tread for F-Reiza & F-Ultimate
- Ultima GTR Race: Revised default setup
- Adjusted parked FFB forces for several cars to reduce rattling while standing still
- Increased default steering lock setting for several cars with high steering rotation
- Improved AI overtaking logic
- Improved AI behaviour when behind a slower car in Practice/Qualifying sessions.
- Adjusted AI lateral movements for smoother / more natural reactions
- Decreased AI performance in 70-100% Strength range
- Improved AI blue flag behaviour
- Adjusted AI brake power & grip
- Various adjustments to AI overtaking parameters
- AI corner & straightline callibration passes
- Adjusted AI wet launch performance for GTs & F-Ultimate
- Taruma: Adjusted AI line to keep AI from leaving the track at T7 entry
- Fixed duplicated F-Ultimate driver (Patrice Daigneau)
- Minor GT Classics AI adjustment
- Updated grass roll sample
- Fixed issue where skidding on grass at high speed could trigger tarmac skidding sounds
- F_Ultimate: Fixed missing exhaust sound for local reverb
- Opala (all variants): Fixed missing startup sounds.
- Passat HC: fixed low RPM sound mixing
- F-Retro: Adjusted startup sound
- F-Classic G2M1: Improved sound loops, fixed missing startup sound
- Montana: fixed missing startup sound
- Fixed recently introduced issue with interior engine sound on late 70’s DFV engined formulas & polished some loops
- Porsche RSR ’74: polished all engine loops
- Sauber C9 Increased backfire off throttle, polished some loops
- BMW M1 Procar: Polished all engine loops
- Montreal: Minor LOD adjustments
- Various 3D crowd LOD adjustments
- Hockenheim 1988 GP/Short: Moved rolling start location
- F-Vintage (all models): Detached the cockpit gear shift; Adjusted the driver feet position on cockpit view; Adjusted hand animations during gear changes
- Mini JCW UK: Detached cockpit gear shifter; Adjusted hand animations during gear changes
- Iveco Truck: Added driver animations; Fixed cockpit camera; Detached cockpit gear shifter; Fixed driver outfit assignment.
- ARC Camaro: Added dirt/damage texture; Added dangling damaged parts; Changed the driver model; Detached the gear shifter on the cockpit; Adjusted the driver shifting animation; Revised collision models; Changed wiper position and Changed the bonnet model to allow the bonnet to be detached when damaged; Added the inner bonnet bits on cockpit view; Merged the boot with the rear wing; Adjusted the cockpit view to match the driver model position; Changed the cockpit interior to make room for the driver legs; fixed driver LODs; Fixed cockpit rear view camera
- Metalmoro AJR: Fixed missing gear indicator in LCD display
- Stock Cruze & Corolla 2021: Added livery overrides
- Porsche RSR 74: Fixed cockpit steering wheel´s pivot position
- F309: Fixed RPM lights
- MetalMoro AJR: New display layout; Fixed car thumbnails
- BMW M8 GTE: Corrected rpm lights
- Ginneta G40 GT5/CUP: Add gauges glow
- Corvette C3: Added gauges lights