Reiza Studios has deployed a new Update for the Automobilista 2 racing simulator.
This modest Update V188.8.131.52 addresses some high-priority issues and further improves various aspects of the game.
Early next week, the AMS2 development team is planning to release another small update, before getting ready to deploy the next big updates that should be ready somewhere late November/December 2021.
Check out the full changelog below.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €18,49. (50% price reduction) The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €81,43. (36% price reduction)
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Fixed incorrect environment values on session results screen
- Updated recent historic weather data for all other locations
UI & HUD:
- Made ICM Value adjustment inputs continuous
- Explicitly display ‘NO’ when a vehicle has no factory fitted electronic aids
- Removed ‘Sync to Race’ weather progression and replaced with ‘Real Time’ as default option in Test Day
- Changed replay fast forward rewind speed steps and added UI indicator of current speed
- Added an on screen message when mandatory pit window opens
- Fixed incorrect weather dates used for custom championship pre-race sessions.
- Minor tire tread adjustments to Porsche Cup, F-Classics Gen1 & 2, Group C, F-V10 Gen1, F-Reiza Opala 1986 / Omega 1999 Stock Cars
- Further crankshaft mass fine-tuning to Group C, F-Classic (all gens), F-V12, F-V10, F-Reiza
- Further revised slick tread sensitiveness to water to minimise chances of tires becoming unusable past a certain threshold of saturation
- Minor adjustments to diffuser center of pressure in all F-Classics, F-V10 Gen1 & Mclaren MP4-12
- Group C: Minor adjustments to default diff coast ramps on both cars; Fixed Sauber C9 clutch slipping on upshifts
- Fixed an issue that could lead to AI lifting in straights for very tiny invisible amounts of surface water
- Adjusted AI puddle lifting logic to better account for puddle depth
- Fixed an issue where some vehicles wouldn’t receive blue flags in some specific places (Curitiba main straight for example)
- Fixed some AI vehicles would enter hotlap behaviour as soon as they left pits in qualy/practice instead of entering outlap behaviour
- Made AI work harder to avoid the passing cars lane under blue flag conditions
- Increased distance AI cars under blue flag will factor cars behind to move out of the way
- Velocitta: AI tweaks (less apex grass trimming and sausage surfing)
- Velocitta: Fixed hole in grass, uneven terrain under garage tents leading to cars; cleaned up garage positions
- Spa 1993: Revised track cut limits at bus stop chicane. Remove grass crete at 2nd apex
- Long Beach: Added new csm wall (fixing sidewalk curb at pit lane exit causing strange collision)
- Snetterton: Fixed strange pit wall collision; TSO lod pass; Reduced armco shimmering; Enabled start lights
- Brands Hatch: Fixed strange pit wall collision
- Fixed latitude/longitude of Nordschleife & Londrina resulting in slightly innacurate Real Weather data
- BMW M3 E30: Fixed internal windscreen banner for cars #57 #58
- Metalmoro MRX P4: Added 6 new liveries