Automobilista Early Access build v0.9.3 Released
Reiza Studios has released Early Access build v0.9.3 of their popular Automobilista racing simulator.
This new build adds some exciting new content the Automobilista racing simulator in the form of the Boxer Cup and Virginia International Raceway. The Boxer Cup is a semi-fictional car heavily inspired by the real world Porsche Carrera Cup car.
Virginia International Raceway, commonly known as “VIR” is a road course located in the community of Alton, near Danville, Virginia. VIR is probably one of the toughest track in the Americas. Rightfully so, drivers call it Green Hell, like the world famous Nordschleife. VIR hosts amateur and professional automobile and motorcycle events, driving schools, club days, and private test rentals.
Besides the new content, build V0.9.3 also features several improvements and fixes. Check out the changelog below.
The Automobilista racing simulator Early Access version is available on the dedicated Steam page for 32,99€.
Changelog Build v0.9.3:
- New track: Added Virginia International Raceway (3 layouts)
- New series: Added Boxer Cup series (hotfix to address team names will come up shortly)
Features & Fixes:
- Fixed a bug with LCD displays that could cause the game to crash after loading a session in certain conditions
- Added a Series .SRS auto-sort function – SRS files no longer need to be named “REIZAXX”, and the game will automatically sort their main menu listing in alphabetical order, with original series coming first – slots REIZA01-28 & REIZA99 are reserved for Reiza Studios original content, mods can use REIZA29 up to 99 OR any other name of the modder´s preference; New REIZAXX must be in upper-case
- Added a reset sound event to mute teh replay sounds at the end of the replay
- Added an extra state to virtual mirror cycle to display the in-car mirrors, but not the virtual mirrors
- Added option for mapping multiple commands to the same key / button
- Increased maximum race lap limit from 100 to 500
- Added extra custom AI physics values to improve AI stability & re-calibrated AI performance for various series
- Revised Portuguese, french & Spanish localization (work still in progress)
- Added parameter to define engine layout & orientation, and set cars with transverse engines (Marcas, Mini, Lancers, Karts) accordingly
- Revised aero map for several cars
- Fixed bug with windshields of various cars becoming transparent at night
- Reprofiled LCD displays for Superkart, SuperV8, StockV8, F-V12, F-Classic
- Updated font alpha in all Motec-style displays & added a function to light up background when headlights are switched on
- Updated sky textures & added 2 new packs
- DynHUD: Fixed reading Config.ini with UTF-16 (This also fixes the “editor starting with white screen” bug); fixed editor to access the correct data folder; Improved viewport detection and change reaction; Renders on top of big monitor now; MapWidget now renders item positions correctly again; Improved on-track detection for MapWidget; Fixed textures to be properly updated after configuration loaded
- Curitiba: Smoothed out section near 200m board in the main straight
- Supertruck: revised tire physics
- F-Vee: Fixed rollbar LOD distance
- Opala: Fixed championship scoring not computing
|Webpage – www.reizastudios.com|