Automobilista Formula Truck DLC & Build v1.20 Released
Reiza Studios has released Build v1.20 and the Formula Truck DLC for their Automobilista racing simulator.
AMS Formula Truck is Reiza’s third Automobilista DLC addon. It represents the official simulation of the popular Brazilian Formula Truck series which is the most competitive truck racing series in the world.
The AMS Formula Truck DLC is free of charge for those who already own Formula Truck 2013 on Steam, as well as owners of the Automobilista Season Pass.
You can purchase the Automobilista Formula Truck DLC for 5,99€ over at the official Steam page.
Besides the brand new DLC, Reiza Studios has also deployed Automobilista Build v1.20. Besides a big list of fixes and improvements, Reiza Studios also added a Christmas gift in the form of the Formula Dirt series and the new Ascurra dirt circuit. Furthermore, they also added a few more custom Formula Truck track layouts.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
All Reiza simulations and DLCs on Steam are currently discounted in the new Winter Sale – Make sure to check them out!
- Automobilista 60% off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/431600
- Automobilista Brit Pack 70% off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/521610
- Automobilista Imola Legendary Tracks Pt1 50% off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/544260
- Automobilista Season Pass 25% off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/521600
- Stock Car Extreme 75% off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/273840
- Formula Truck 2013 70% off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/273750
- Added Formula Truck Series (AVAILABLE ONLY FOR OWNERS OF FORMULA TRUCK AND / OR SEASON PASS):
- Modified & incremented Caterham series structure & associated customizations – now includes 270R Road, Academy (previously 270R), Supersport, 360R Road, Superlight Standard, Superlight Sequential (previously 360R), 620R Road (previously 620R) (AVAILABLE ONLY FOR OWNERS OF BRIT PACK AND / OR SEASON PASS)
- Added Formula Dirt Series
- Added Ascurra Dirt Track
- Added Extra custom Formula Truck track layouts
Features & Fixes
- Fixed bug causing AI cars to take on full fuel tanks in timed races rather than properly estimating the right amount
- Added a function to prevent AI cars from taking fuel in pitstops when the series does not allow refueling
- Adjusted points system for F3, Super V8, Boxer Cup, Supertruck, F-Trainer series
- Added option to customize number of warnings (range 0-100) for track limit violations before penalty is triggered (options both in-game & Dedi tool)
- Added support for Formula Truck Speed Trap rules (switch on and off from rules menu)
- Tripled range for in-car seat adjustment
- Fixed bug which could cause disappearing UI elements in Multiplayer screen
- Disabled option to turn Hardware plugins on/off from in-game
- Further adjustments to AI to reduce their aggression & improve awareness in close racing conditions
- Tweaked chassis ground scraping sound in Formula cars
- New samples & code developments for several sound effects – traction control, tire rolling/scrubbing/skidding, wind & chassis floor scraping
- Fixed issues with sound effect from hitting suspension bump stops
- Adjustments to session UI & showroom to better suit F-Trucks
- Globally reduced tolerance for rev mismatch in manual gear shifts (should allow less clutchless shifts in manual boxes)
- Adjusted drag coefficients from various aero elements in formula cars
- F-V12: Slightly revised internal engine sounds
- F-3: Added configuration option for LCD and steering wheel type/ Fixed mirrors light exposure; adjusted mirror position; Added rev lights on steering wheel & mirrors for Tcam view; Adjusted fuel consumption
- Opala: Revised starter & external engine sounds
- Boxer Cup: Adjusted tire physics
- F-V10: Slightly improved AI performance
- Ultima GTR: Adjusted rear damper rates & AI performance for road versions
- Stock V8: Slightly tweaked tire lateral/longitudinal force combining
- Montana: Slightly tweaked tire lateral/longitudinal force combining
- Caterham: AI performance callibration; adjusted fuel consumption
- Metalmoro: AI performance calibration
- SuperV8: tire material correction
- Lancer Rallycross: Added new Russia Team skin; Adjusted AI performance
- Karting: Adjusted kart tires & AI performance
- F-Vintage: fixed wheel collision detection; Adjusted front tire load sensitivity
OBS 1: Brief explanation of Formula Truck Speed Trap rule: every Formula Truck layout has a Speed Trap in a section of the track (usually the fastest, its location being indicated by the icon on its track map, by the flashing icon on top left corner as you approach it while driving, and by a line of cones trackside) through which drivers are supposed to cross going no faster than 160 km/h. Exceeding 160 km/h through the Speed Trap will result in the lap being invalidated in practice/qual, or an instant drive-through penalty in races. Players may opt to switch the rule off from the Rules menu.
OBS 2: Formula Trucks chop off their 1st gear so it skips straight to 2nd; if you are using an H-Shifter you start from 2nd, which is also very short. Typically on track, you´ll only use 3rd-6th.
OBS 3: F-Truck diesel smoke from the exhaust is still being worked on and has not been implemented in this build
OBS 4: For those who are used to running short times races, you may have to adjust your AI settings as with fuel estimation fix they will be appropriately competitive now – consistent in fact with their practice / qualify performance, as they were in lap-based races.
|Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com|