Automobilista Hotfix v1.4.93 Released
Reiza Studios released a new hotfix for their Automobilista racing simulator. Update v1.4.93 contains a selection of fixes addressing some more minor issues introduced after the v1.4.93 build was released.
Changelog Hotfix v1.4.93:
- Fixed occasional CTD when crossing SF line on the first lap out of the pits online
- Fixed various Sound issues potentially causing CTDs and possibly server lag
- Fixed AMS Config resetting audio configuration
- Restored pre 1.4.9 replay compatibility, (1.4.9 -> 1.4.92 replays will not work though)
- Fixed major lag & potential CTD when someone joins a server when there are AI present
- Fixed an issue where the finish session button would not work in the last few minutes of a session when a player has set a time.
- AI logic tweak to bring it more in line with overtaking behavior pre v1.4.9
- Updated morning lighting values
- Oulton: Fixed terrain hole inside pit lane exit
- TC Classics: fixed window material name on Uno; fixed rear suspension modeling on Fusca
Important: Audio configuration has been reset to STEREO SPEAKERS to address a configuration issue – if you have another audio configuration please run AMS Config and review the setting accordingly.
As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title – the highly regarded PC exclusive Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 – Automobilista continues to simulate the premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships. Beyond the Brazilian core, Automobilista is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles you will find in a racing game.
Automobilista is available on the Steam platform for 27,99€.
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com