Automobilista Hotfix V1.5.26 Deployed
Reiza Studios deployed a new hotfix patch for their Automobilista racing title. Update v1.5.26 includes some urgent fixes and improvements, while also the AMS Dedicated app on Steam has been updated to rectify a few issues with mismatches.
- Fixed a bug that could cause rotation range not being set for older Logitech wheels in some cases; Fixed G27 LEDs not working; Added old method for rotation range adjusting, can be triggered from controller.ini
- Fixed CTD when going out on track in some cases with direct drive wheel controllers
- Added Fanatec Podium Direct Drive Preset
- Snetterton: Revised AIWs; Added garage walls & details; draw distance adjustments; Adjusted pit & start lights; Racing groove & other minor graphical updates
- Puma Series: Added multiple performances to puma series
- F-Classic: Fixed mistakenly committed audio experiment
- SuperV8: Replaced Plasto Racing Team with Scuderia Basilea
Automobilista is available via the dedicated Steam page for 23,99€.
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com