Automobilista – New Hotfix V1.4.53 Released
Reiza Studios released a new hotfix for their Automobilista title which addresses some issues that were introduced with the previous release. The update also includes several track updates.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
Automobilista is available on the Steam platform for 27,99€.
Changelog for v1.4.53:
- Slightly toned down AI aggression on all levels, & reduced AI risk calculation bypassing for overtaking on 1st lap when running MEDIUM AI Aggression setting (HIGH & MAX remain with full bypass)
- Adjusted series-specific AI corner radius detection (used to decide whether to try switch lines to overtake) to more conservative values
- Added information for connected devices & other minor adjustments to controller UI
- Updated Montreal, Campo Grande, Brasilia, Caruaru, Buenos Aires, Guapore, Speedland, Granja, Cordoba, Spielberg & Salvador textures to latest standards
- Fixed Stock Car 2017 & Curvelo IDs for VX leaderboards
- Small update to billboard shaders, smoke & dust effects
- Minor tire wear adjustments to Boxer, SuperV8, StockV8
- Goiania: Fixed CTD loading short layouts
- Interlagos: Fixed night lighting on new road sections in 2017 variants
- F-Ultimate: Added HALO as a configuration optional
- StockV8: Added Lapenna´s car & fixed error causing Valerio´s car not to load; Added missing driver talent files; Added 2017 championship option with correct season order & scoring; Fixed glare in night lighting; Fixed LOD flaw in rear fender
- Montana: Small adjustment on engine torque curve
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com